I know this, but will this work??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this, but will this work??????

i know that the H22 and H23 have the same part number cause they both fit the same manifold(s)... anyway enough with that.. i wanna know 2 things:

1: i heard if i go up to a 68mm tb on my mildly built F22a1 i will lose power, is that true??

2: since a F22 throttle body fits on a H series manifold, can i put a 68mm H series throttle body on my F22a1????

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Yes if you where to use a 68mm Throttle Body on your stock F22 you will lose considerable bottom.

Yes you can bolt the H22/23 TB to your F22 manifold.

The H22/23 use a 62/60mm TB not 68. There is no OE TB for a Honda that is 68mm. The largest TB is that of the ITR which is 64/62mm.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

no its aftermarket... i just needed to know if it would fit... so ya, aftermarket and its 68mm anyway.....

i know ill lose bottom end but will i gain some power up top, its an automatic, shall i be worried about that for the throttle body or does all the accords use the same TB ????

Comment

What brand TB?

I wouldn't do it if I where you. I would use an OE H22 TB at most. You being an automatic need all the torque you can get... don't go throwing any away for minimal top end gains.
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

well i think ill just have it ported/ polished.... thnx for the insight

Comment

Working...
          X