JDM H22A Injector Filter/Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM H22A Injector Filter/Screen

Hey guys, I've been searching for information on a part I found when pulling my intake manifold this weekend. I have had ZERO luck with anything even remotely related to it. Maybe I'm not searching for the right thing.

I've included a crappy paint drawing of what these things look like. I found them inserted into the top of the injectors between them and the fuelrail. The crazy thing is, only 3 injectors had them.. I'd love to find another one, otherwise I'm taking them out.

I went to the local Honda dealer and they had never seen anything like it before. I assume these things are a JDM only part?

Excuse the crude drawing, its paint after all.. All four sides have the screen in it..

Any ideas? All help appreciated.

are you positive one is not just stuck in there? i thought i had lost one and it was kinda frozen in there...

and some guy on craigslist is selling the same exact wheels in your sig. are those 14x7?

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
      are you positive one is not just stuck in there? i thought i had lost one and it was kinda frozen in there...

and some guy on craigslist is selling the same exact wheels in your sig. are those 14x7?
      Yea, 100% positive it's not stuck in the rail. I checked everywhere to double check that it hadn't fallen as well.. I'm sure it had been off before with either the previous owner or the owner in japan because the rail was missing one of it's 3 nuts. (LOL!)

Yea, wheels are 14x7 iirc, mine aren't on craigslist that I can remember, my boyfriend may have put them on there. No one wants em..

Any chance you know where I can find new filter/screens since not even Honda has them?

Comment

Originally posted by RacH22 View Post
        Yea, 100% positive it's not stuck in the rail. I checked everywhere to double check that it hadn't fallen as well.. I'm sure it had been off before with either the previous owner or the owner in japan because the rail was missing one of it's 3 nuts. (LOL!)

Yea, wheels are 14x7 iirc, mine aren't on craigslist that I can remember, my boyfriend may have put them on there. No one wants em..

Any chance you know where I can find new filter/screens since not even Honda has them?
        when i go back to work tomorrow i'll hvae my parts guy double check (i work at a honda dealership) a few of the guys there suck, but theres one guy i always talk to when i need something and i'll see if he can find anything with him.

Comment

Send your injectors to get cleaned and flow tested by www.cruzinperformance.com

They will replace the injector seals and filters, etc as part of their process.

I have personally sent them JDM H22 injectors, so they have the stuff, its nothing special.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I'd like to find it locally so I can get it running this afternoon, it's all back together aside from the fuelrail. I'll just leave em out until I put the ITB's and new injectors on, hopefully by then I can source them.

Comment

They are not JDM specific as my H22A1 had them as well. I tried a quick search to find them, but Majestic Honda doesn't have them listed as part of the injector set...
              Originally posted by Junior Smurff
              Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                They are not JDM specific as my H22A1 had them as well. I tried a quick search to find them, but Majestic Honda doesn't have them listed as part of the injector set...
                So it's not isolated to JDM units then, I wonder why the hell they are so hard to find? I aswell had tried Majestic(fav site evAr) with no luck..

Comment

So it's not isolated to JDM units then, I wonder why the hell they are so hard to find? I aswell had tried Majestic(fav site evAr) with no luck..
                  just go to the JY and pull a few out of another accord. theyre all the same.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

PN # 010F Down at the very bottom of the page. They are referred to as injector filter baskets, maybe why you were unable to find them.

http://www.injectomotriz.com/index.p...ctor%20FILTERS
                    Last edited by GhostAccord; 11-24-2009, 06:29 PM.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Thanks for the link. I think I'm gonna try to snag some up from the junkyard tomorrow after work. I really can't stand this car not running, I'll order new ones to sit on for the ITB setup, cleaned junkyarders should work till then.

Thanks again though.. Hopefully this thread will be of some use to others.

Comment

How am I not amazed that you stumped your local Honda dealer? My 1st though was def. Cruzin, they replace all that stuff w/ new, but my 2nd was grabbing spares from accord injectors, but it's all been stated above.

Comment

All the injectors have them man, they are not for JDM only. It is part of the injector design.

Fix the problem, don't go around it.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                          X