b21?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b21?

has any-1 ever heard of a b21xx i recently seen one in a 90 prelude a freind has one does any-1 know the specs on it he said they only came in the 89-90 year preludes.......juss wondering if its the same as the integra engines or is it almost like the f22b

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    kinda like the a series from the 3rd gen accords......
    A series........

but its a honda though, its respected

Comment

for what it is (or was) it's fairly powerful motor. but still an odd duck.

Comment

realy? i've driven a few back in the day, i didn't think they were all that bad. but i do know now they are poochy.

Comment

Yeah, the Bs found in the Preludes were definitely odd... Similar relationship as that of the Accord F series and the F20C...

Still, I believe they were similar in structure (somewhat) to the A series... Pretty restrictive in stock form, but some decent headwork and a turbo system would make them pretty potent. (learned that on 3geez.com... while researching my A series)

Comment

true, i remember like 2 weeks ago i raced my auto accord with exh. VS. my buddy`s 1989-90 prelude Si w/ DC 4-2-1 header and its auto 2..... i killed it easily, it sounds good but doesnt have the torque...... wouldnt recommend it...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Working...
            X