Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this Sound LEgit....

Let me know how legit this sounds...
    Cuz i know eBay be ripping people off sometimes...
    and has anybody bought from this seller before?....
    plz let me kno,
    thanks...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

i dunno ive heard a lot of sketchy things bout buying engines off ebay... but if ure gettin n H22 why get an auto...? just do the swap
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Looks legit, although the engine didn't look like it came with the exhaust manifold, so get some headers.
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

I got mine (that happens to be an auto too) from hmotorsonline.com shipped for $1975. Spend the extra and go thorugh a repituble supplier.

Comment

yeah...dont fuck wit ebay. if your questioning it, then just leave it alone.
          just my opinion.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by swassheefry
            but if ure gettin n H22 why get an auto...? just do the swap
            Dont have enough to get the Auto to Manual swap now.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
              I got mine (that happens to be an auto too) from hmotorsonline.com shipped for $1975. Spend the extra and go thorugh a repituble supplier.
              -Dude how much was shippin from there?
              i know the swap is like $1975 but im not sure how much
              the shippin is goin to run.

Comment

Mine was shipped from CA to the eastern edge of South Dakota. I dont remember exactly how much shipping was though.

Comment

ive heard of jazz parts, but that doesnt mean shit when it comes to down to reputability

is reputability even a word? lol

Comment

Originally posted by swassheefry
                    i dunno ive heard a lot of sketchy things bout buying engines off ebay... but if ure gettin n H22 why get an auto...? just do the swap
                    I concur completly. If you're going to do something, don't go half ass. I'm doing the H22/man tranny swap my self come march. You should do the same.
                    2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                    JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                    My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Just look at past feedback this guy sold 587 items with only 2 negative feedback in the past year (99.7% positive)i didn't check what it was about. Usually ebay sellers want to please their customer because when their feeback % goes down ppl don't want to buy from them and if it goes too low, paypal will not let ppl pay them through their system (big loss of money most ppl use paypal). I once was about to leave feedback because i was mad that they showed the value of an item i bought (worth 200$ but paid only 50) on the importation slip this resulted in me paying a quadruple importation tax (Canada) than i should have paid (should be the amount i paid) as soon as i told it to the seller they refunded me the whole fee in full in my paypal account. I buy a lot on ebay, call them to see if they have someone to answer there in business hours, try outside business hours and you'll see if it's someone doing this in his basement or it's a real company (if real there will be no one there at 10 pm). You should be alright with this seller, my advice is that you contact him directly before. Or, just find a JDM shop near you and see what you buy!

Comment

too much money.. all that needs to be said.
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i dont know much about swaps and stuff but i know some stuff about ebay

i checked his feedback and found this.
                          (Page17) you gotta look if they have any negative feedback and why..

"Out of stock. 66 days for complete. Damaged/Missing parts. Communicates poorly.
                          Buyer robodude2003 ( 8 ) Sep-27-04 19:37 7908386087
                          Reply by jazzsidd: !? Gave free stuffs for 2 wks delayed ship! Not informed of missing parts Sep-27-04 22:30
                          Rating Withdrawn: Buyer and seller mutually agreed to withdraw feedback for this item. Learn more. "

Also

"Shipping took forever, missing parts, broken sensor. poor service. don't buy
                          Buyer mykieh ( 31) Jun-29-04 06:58 2471180926
                          Reply by jazzsidd: No missing parts, Baseless and outrageous demands, just giving a hard time. "

u never know there though... it could be an asshole customer or it could be the seller covering up.

again...

" 14 days and still have not received eng. No responce to email and phone calls
                          Buyer serpent26 ( 21) May-13-04 20:36 2475733275
                          Reply by jazzsidd: Unprecedented & unfortunate problem with shipping Company now resolvd & Shipped May-25-04 04:44
                          Follow-up by serpent26: 7 WKS LATE ENG ARRIVED, HOLE IN V/COVER, TPS BROKEN. POOR SELLER COMMUNICATIONS "

now im starting to get suspicous the seller has alot of his negative feedback withdrawn...

just look at page 22 of his feedback..

thats the tips i got for you
                          its your choice good luck.
                          The Car

Comment

i live in ga, and am buying a 5spd. h22 from hmotorsonline...the total price w/ shipping and them unloading the engine for me is going to be 2210...i think that's very good for a 5spd h22 shipped, and you get a 60 day warranty with it, better than all the other places...japan star motor i think was going to be 2250, and they didn't ask if i needed it unloaded so i'm not sure about whether or not they would have provided that...regardless..ask around on here and look at the swap vouch page...i recommend hmotorsonline...they won't return emails like japan star and venus auto did, but they answer the phone every time!
                            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

noyan still sells their stuff for cheaper, i'd give them a call.

there are quite a few people who can vouch for them, including my self.
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                              X