No announcement yet.

Straight Success H22 Swap Journal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading up the vehicle, all of my parts, and my tools in preparation for transport tomorrow.

Please say a prayer for Keshia and I.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Comment

See my MR thread.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

As far as a brake bleeder all you need is a Gatorade bottle drill a hole large enough for clear long vacuum line with a little hole drilled in the bottle and you got yourself a bleeder

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            As far as a brake bleeder all you need is a Gatorade bottle drill a hole large enough for clear long vacuum line with a little hole drilled in the bottle and you got yourself a bleeder
            You still need vacuum.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Update:

She's now with me.

Stay tuned.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Today we finally made it above freezing. I was able to get the 1" thick sheet of ice that covered my garage floor broken and swept out of the garage; well, 85% of it. Hammer and broom, hammer and broom! All the snow that piled up had melted on sunny days, and the water leaked under my garage door and refroze.

Next step is to organize all of my tools, change the coolant and oil in my bike, put ll the fairings on my bike, and it' off to the races for Keshia.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Must be nice..... The past few days have been warmer here but there is still 4' of snow in front of my garage!
                  MR Thread
                  GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

It's nice to finally be above freezing; barely. The sky is still gray, but I'll take it.

I was able to at least make small dent in moving forward. Preparation and planning is the key. I hate being stuck/stagnant for 5-6 months out of a year, but I guess that's what it is at present here in Ohio.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

^x2 winter sucks! Sun has been out the past two days here...beautiful but still only hovering in the 0*C to 5*C range... no T-Shirt weather, but warmer than it's been!

I have just started clearing out the junk pile that my garage becomes during the winter months. It gets so crowded in there that I don't even want to go down there to get any tools. Once all the snow is gone, all the summer crap goes out on the deck and the winter stuff goes back in the shed. I need another garage!
                      MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I'm in the same boat.

I need at least a 2 car garage. We'll all get there soon.

Are you ever going back to L.A.?

- D. Chappelle

Comment

2 car is in future plans.

L.A.? I think you must have me confused with someone else. I have never been to L.A. East Coast Canada born and raised!
                          MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Don't you have the GSX-R 600?

EDIT: My bad. Ghost2.2 has the red coupe out in Cali. You have that crazy build going on with bike throttle bodies. I always smile when I see you in innovative mode and your ideas. Reminds me of me.
                            Last edited by Straight Success; 03-07-2015, 06:40 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

LOL.....Ghost2.2 - GhostAccord. ... I can see why the mix up!

That's why I like this forum. There are always a bunch of us who like to do things a litter differently.
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I like this forum because it's very well put together, organized, and full of useful information. I also enjoy conversing with people whom I've never met who give good advice.
                                Last edited by Straight Success; 03-08-2015, 01:59 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X