Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESP H22/F Aftermarket Rear T Bracket! Stronger and Slimmer and Easier to install!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESP H22/F Aftermarket Rear T Bracket! Stronger and Slimmer and Easier to install!

I am making some stronger Rear T Brackets for H22. They are OEM fitment as what everyone uses on swaps. I find these to be much stronger than OEM. I have been using them for over a decade on EF/DA H/F Swaps with no issues. Been on my 500 whp H23V Turbo Crx.

Also another reason other than strength. Will clear H/F swaps with H/F trans that use K series manifolds and those manifolds that sit lower than stock H. Like Excessive and Newer Skunk2 Race Ultra if ever comes out. Should give enough clearance unlike OEM.

From what I see currently on the market much thinner and hard to get in and out like Oem.

Should also be easier to get in and out. It weighs in within few ounces of stock.

All 10.9 grade bolts included. Price on first batches is $135 Shipped US
    Will come standard semi gloss black powder coating. Will work on any 90-97 Accord Dx 5 spd or Lx 5 spd or ANY 92-01 Prelude Auto or 5 spd that uses short triangle 3 bolt rear mount.

If you are interested Email me at ExplicitSpeedP@aol.com and 3 week turnaround as always hand made and made upon purchase. Paypal Payment

Last edited by ESP-net; 06-22-2016, 02:51 PM.

Do you have a price for these?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

That's a really neat piece, way slimmer than the OEM one! Thanks for doing what you do

Comment

thats badass!
        COUPE K24

Comment

$125 Shipped US sorry edited*

Comment

wish this was available when I got all my ESP goodies; one question, is there a provision for the stiffener? #10 thanks

Comment

Hello, thanks for the inquire. No not needed. It would be flimsey. Our unit is much thicker and stronger. No need for it. Plus it has a brace on it in 2 different spots T and on back of the U shape. I have seen that #10 before odly more so on Automatics.

Comment

For how long is this gong to be available? I have an RSX-S manifold I got a while back for test fitting purposes on my H, but now my daily needs suspension work. Afterwards I was going to hound you for that trans mount I needed; I'd really like to add this on to the order. It just might not happen for two months because of my current situation. This bracket is almost a godsend; the custom one I saw in a CD Accord with "K2H" was poorly designed, with only one bolt point on the engine/trans. Imagine your bracket without the vertical support, so it effectively had two places to swivel and move around, wtf.

Thank you so much for your continuous support for the Accords and Preludes!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Damn it. My CB doesn't need this part, but I can't help myself. I'll send you an email shortly

Comment

Yes K2H manifolds sit low. At the moment is available any time. I mocked this on a EG car that has H22 swap with H22 Excessive Straight Runner manifold. Which is mocked off K series. Far as I know the lowest sitting manifold available. They recently changed their design to raise it so it clears even this one. This one also has 90mm TB to add to the issues.

Last edited by ESP-net; 06-22-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

RSP manifold off the FN2 CTR is probably bigger:

Very cool three-piece design:

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Lol the one on the right is super low lol. Your asking for impossible with that one. However It may just tuck enough on the driver side of the T bracket hard to say...

Comment

Up Group Buy is up and am taking orders now. Price will go up tiny bit after. Post or PM email if want on the list. Will email for details. MUCH QUICKER TO EMAIL ExplicitSpeedP@aol.com

Comment

^ Is this still going on or will it be again soon? In the next week or two I'll have the cash for the manual trans mount I was wanting a while back as well as this K-mani bracket. I just don't know if you're trying to focus your time on the group buys (looks like you're about to start another one for the strut bars?) or if you're open to odd orders at this time.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I want in on this group buy as well. I'm not sure if you already counted me towards this since we had only communicated in PM's about this.
                              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Working...
                              X