how this price sound for my swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how this price sound for my swap

i can get a h22a1 without tranny for 650 with harness and then for about 50 bucs i can get the ecu and tcu..

^sold

not bad but considering u can get JDM h22a's with h22a trannys ecu/tcu's for 1495shipped from noyan.. id rather just save up then run a USDM motor

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
      not bad but considering u can get JDM h22a's with h22a trannys ecu/tcu's for 1495shipped from noyan.. id rather just save up then run a USDM motor
      more info please...hehehehe!

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
        is noyan a website or a person more info please? link if possible

Comment

Originally posted by ez8o5
          is noyan a website or a person more info please? link if possible
          it is a website
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Wow, thats so cheap, i would stay away from it. I would just buy a compleate package, Engine/Tranny/ECU(or TCU if your going auto.) Got mine through http://www.hmotorsonline.com for $1975 shipped, and i woudl highly reccomend them.

Comment

well i work for honda, and im getting the motor from a local distributor, they say it has about 70k on the motors, and i can get a warranty, and things we get from them is all legit...so hmm...

^sold

Comment

/\ well that makes the difference then, of course its going to be a good deal. You honestly dont need the harness though, and i would defenitally get the H22 tranny.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
                  /\ well that makes the difference then, of course its going to be a good deal. You honestly dont need the harness though, and i would defenitally get the H22 tranny.
                  iight cool, and yeah h22 trans all the way until boost, im buying the tranny new and possibly beefing it up a little....heheheh

so i can just use my f22 harness?

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    usdm motors generally have more miles and are harder to find....the ONLY advantage any of the USDM motors have is the h22a4 (obd2) has a slightly beefier bottom end.............
                    yup. not to mention the USD downpipe will mount straigt up to the CB7 stock cat...wereas the JDM you have to reweld the flange.
                    2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                    JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                    My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
                      Wow, thats so cheap, i would stay away from it. I would just buy a compleate package, Engine/Tranny/ECU(or TCU if your going auto.) Got mine through http://www.hmotorsonline.com for $1975 shipped, and i woudl highly reccomend them.
                      I've bought four motors from Steve at Hmotorsonline and every single one of them had to be blessed or something because they ran freakin' good. H motors is the place to get quality JDM engines.
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

/\/\ thats where i got mine from, and would reccomedn them to anybody

but yeah, you can use your F22 harness, just modify it to fit, its really easy, especially when you have the motor out of the car. Just start putting it on and modifying thigns as necessary.

Comment

I just bought my motor from steve at Hmotorsonline, I actually drove there to save on shipping but I got motor, lsd auto tranny, and ecu. for $1850 paid cash so no tax either. The motor was very clean like in his picture.

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
                            y stay away from noyan? a lot of members here got their motors for under 1300... me, accordtunerx, reggie (projekaccord), adam (rebels), another local guy her ein ohio... all perfect motors too!

Comment

Originally posted by xlr857
                              I just bought my motor from steve at Hmotorsonline, I actually drove there to save on shipping but I got motor, lsd auto tranny, and ecu. for $1850 paid cash so no tax either. The motor was very clean like in his picture.
                              Holy shit, they must have raised prices because I paid $1975 shipped to South Dakot for mine.
                              Originally posted by h22akkord23
                              y stay away from noyan? a lot of members here got their motors for under 1300... me, accordtunerx, reggie (projekaccord), adam (rebels), another local guy her ein ohio... all perfect motors too!
                              I guess I would stay around becuase I was around from when they first started and there was alot of bad feedback coming form their businesses practices, but things might have changed. I guess unless the discussion is about hmotorsonline, i dont really pay attention anymore cuz i already bought my motor long ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X