Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building an F22A4/H23 for a Turbo Setup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like and intersting build, I can't wait to see the outcome in form of dyno sheets
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
      I'm done...i'll just wait for the block to be up for sale.
      I'm sure this block won't be for sale, he's got a few turbos, manifolds and blocks to choose from at his house so we'll be fine, if not, oh well. Thanks for the info on the SSAutoChrome stuff, maybe seeing this will change the owners mind on the buildup. Block is pretty much done, just gotta throw the head on and then drop it in the car with the turbo system.

Comment

Where did you get your apr head bolts? How much? What bout the pistons?
        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

what are the pros and cons of having a blockguard besides not allowing it to breath properly. i have been told its great for custom setup. also you can fine the arp bolts on ebay on btw $85-$150
          JDM H23 VTEC PROJECT
          JDM H22/F22/H23/B18 PARTS FOR SALE
          91 Accord Sedan Ex Mulberry Pearl Red (GAVE IT AWAY) Turbo
          91 accord Ex wagon Green (SOLD)
          92 Accord Lx (SOLD)
          92 civic sedan Lx (SOLD)
          93 accord Ex wagon Frost White (parting out: SOLD)
          07 Fit SSS (Traded)
          07 FG2 Si Sedan (Traded)
          05 Honda Pilot EXL Pearl White
          97 Honda Odyssey LX W/Sunroof Pearl White[/B]

http://1facewatch.com/

Looking for a referral and planning on switching to Cricket Wireless

Comment

dude fuck that block guard fill the block 1/3 of the way to the top with moroso block filler then the block will take 30psi with no cooling problems i personally know some one that has this done and he runs 25 psi daily withover 380whp and 400+ in torque shit is crazy smokes the tire all the way to 4th not to mention it cheaper ssautochrome stuff is a valuble as dirt
            fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
              dude fuck that block guard fill the block 1/3 of the way to the top with moroso block filler then the block will take 30psi with no cooling problems i personally know some one that has this done and he runs 25 psi daily withover 380whp and 400+ in torque shit is crazy smokes the tire all the way to 4th not to mention it cheaper ssautochrome stuff is a valuble as dirt
              Doesn't matter if you have a block gaurd or you fill it, you still need internals first....
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

ah duh he has the internals filling the block is better then the block guard for the simple reason it supports the cylinder walls in the middle where it is needed and there are no cooling problems, reading ownes you if you read the whole post you would have known that he has the internals already
                fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Working...
                X