Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In need of ideas.....help

I have a 91 Accord LX
    I want to keep it a sleeper...And I've heard many ideas on what to do to my car, most include an H22..& I was wondering what everyone thinks. I'm going to be taking it off the road to work on it, because it's in need of body work, as well as engine work. All I need is moneys which I don't currently have too much of.
    So I definately want to hear all options of what I can do...I don't know too much about motors, etc.
    Tell me everything

:.*Gertrude*.:

H22 swapped in....nough said. sleaper and quick all in one. save up and get the motor from hmotorsonline.com. and u should be able to find more knowledge than you can handle searching around here on cb7. good luck.

Comment

the h22 is the best bang for the buck.. it gives you the power you'll need to begin with and you can always add more and more stuff to the motor to make it much more powerful.

is your car an automatic or 5 speed? that'll make the price of the swap vary.. but h22's go from 1200 up to 3000. i spent 1350 or 1400 shipped on my motor/tranny/ecu.. so that gives you an idea on how much you'll be spending for the motor and stuff. it's always a good idea to replace stuff when the motor is out.

replace stuff like the timing belt, water pump, auto to manual tensioner, gaskets, all that.. it'll save your self a bunch of time in the future.

how old are you by the way?
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

It's an auto
        & I'm 18

Comment

I believe i can help you out. I charge a reasonable price and i can have you ou tby the same day if you come in the morning i mean real early if not the next day in the morning.

Comment

haha nice
            too bad I'm broke
            i really should start saving....

Comment

If money is tight there is always the f22b dohc. Thos are going for about 450 plus shipping on ebay right now. Shipping is not to pricey either, something like 135 to the east coast. You can bolt your tranny right up to it.
              my ride

Comment

If you're getting a WRX, I wouldn't honestly start swapping the Accord. Just make it look nice/sound nice and save your money for the Accord, unless you're getting the WRX free or you're not getting it anytime soon.

Comment

why are we even talking about this if you dont have money? nuff said.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Yeah it sucks when your broke. Hmm thats crazy right there the f22 dohc isnt shit to tell you the truth unless its turboed for that she should just get the h22 hands down if she doesnt want all the mantenance from the turbo deal but hey thats just me. As for the pic (right click save as)

Comment

Right click save as...

Comment

Not something id want to save...

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Body work first, then suspension, then power. Nice pic. Do you have a huge dent in the middle of your hood now?

Comment

are you calling me fat? lol
                            no..my hood is fucked up because of my brother & his fuckin dumbass friends who one day decided to sit on my hood with the little chains they wear on their pants.
                            and we're talking about this because I'm obviously going to save the money...what dumb fuck would ask that? come on.....
                            No I don't have plans for my accord...I'm pretending! ???????????????

Comment

i could say something...

Comment

Working...
                              X