6spd h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6spd h22

I'm a newbie to the cb7's and was wondering when I drop the H22 in what fab work is required to put a 6spd o6 accord tranny in if it can't be done if not I'm just going to put a f22 trans in cause of the larger gears
    Thank You

Piss and moan again and you'll have time out in the corner Susan.

this is one of those things that you have to find out for yourself...im not sure if anyone has done it here...just search around a little bit...

later
    Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

stick with the f22 trans or the h22 trans. its just a little easier than the k seires 6 spd swap

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        stick with the f22 trans or the h22 trans. its just a little easier than the k seires 6 spd swap
        although it would be cool and unique
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Good luck with that. The K series and J series engines all spin in the opposite direction as the F/H series. That means everything will be turning in the oppsosite direction it needs to. You can still do it, you will just have to replace all of the gears and stuff. Lots of fab work. Then you have to get it to mate with the F/H block. The outputs for the shafts are on the wrong side of the casing as well, because the trannies are all mounted on the driver's side instead of the passenger side.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

It would honestly be easier to just swap in a K series. Not 'easy', but certainly better than redesigning a 6 speed transmission!

Comment

sup

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                anyone with nuts would have said something to you about your huge sig
                x2 lol

Comment

hard to tell but its an h22 mounted backwards mated with a k20r tranny

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Just spin it around and Cable-Tie the cunt in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990hondaccord
                      sup
                      Ahh! Well said, Now How about reducing the size of your fucking Sig. I'm feeling Claustrophobic.

Comment

you can set up reverse spin on an h22a, though its something not done very commonly.

Comment

Unless you're going for MAJOR originality points (and seeing that pic means that it's not really original!) mounting the H22A backwards or making it spin backwards is just way too much. Making the full K series work is SO much easier. Plus, the H22 is old technology. I love mine, and it's a great engine... but the K series is what is supported now.

Comment

i woudlnt even call it originality for sure, its fairly common in europe in some of the touring car classes to do things like that.

Comment

IF it is possible to reverse turn a B16, then sure a H22 would also be doable.

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                              For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Working...
                              X