Help with F20a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with F20a...

hey u guys.. i just bought a F20a motor for my accord since it had an untimely death and the new motor was 450 and the tranny (higher end) H22 LSD tranny was 725.. anyways.. i need to know what kinda of power these things put out.. im not saying its a huge step infact it might be a step down.. i noticed it had the single intake manifold runner (if i am wrong please tell me) so im ganna put my H23 one on that was on my F22a1.. then ill put on the other SOHC stuff.... but really i need to know....

1) full specs on the motor, the more the better????

2) is the port spacing and wiring harness the same as the cb7`s here or are they different.. should be plug and go... right???

3) what are the part numbers for everything to do to the motor when i get it, u know, Dizzy cap, rotor, wires (dont think it matter to much), timing belt, water pump, stuff lke that????

4) if anyone has one, how do u like it????

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

They are AWESOME motors and have a lot of potential assuming it is the DOHC model. They put out 150hp and 137tq (again assuming it is DOHC) there is a thread in swaps about these.
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

He said put all the SOHC stuff on it so I'm guessing SOHC. Yes port spacing is the same. And if it's SOHC then all the maintenance stuff you listed for it will be the same as our F22 stuff.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

im pretty sure it is sohc.. i assumed it and ya it is... but im running bottle so ill be happy.. u know... anyways ... thnx..

Comment

but still i am curious... what power, torque, compression ratio, R/S ratio, and other fun stuff like that is...

Comment

siick man.. i appriciate that.... cool... well i guarentee ill be porting the dead, and forged pistons and rebuilt the bottom end, with a better valvetrain.. basically it will match my F22a, but my F22a did 2 things that this motor has and wont do.... low compression and hatedd to rev.. anyways, a H23 intake manifold at TB with a little more compression and high comp rings could make this thing spank pretty good... later-

Comment

Working...
            X