Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOHC F20A questions 2:

SOHC F20A questions number 2:

I looked and now i am kinda scared... i guess the SOHC came in a lower power model and this blows because if i end up with a 110 hp mofo im ganna be pissed.. so tell me this.. does anyone have specs. that can help me... and tell me this to....

i am going to put on the H23 IM and TB, cause it comes with a single runner IM i believe... but if it comes with one ill just leave it, regrinded cam and header, CAT, and cat back, i think by then with an intake i should be making similar power to the F22a6 at least right... maybe a little more... i really just wanna find the specs really this is like ganna haunt me till i found out... lol.. later-

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

I'm rollin stock with the jdm f20a (sohc), i'm actually impressed with the motor, i can take rebuilt f22's, it just all depends on what you want to do. I was thinking about doing the h23 IM swap but decided, it probably wasn't worth it. Your better off either doing a f22b head swap. Or better yet go h series, or if you like forced induction go for boost. But personally i'm all for NA, but do whatever is conveinent for you man. You can find the specs out on HT, but if you have anymore questions, let me know.

Comment

which one do you have bro?
      heres some info on them, but I dont think that you have any of those.
      http://www.accordinglydone.com/data/...s.php?Series=F

*edit*
      after some searching on h-t, I found that its 135hp, not sure on tq tho.
      Last edited by d112crzy; 03-07-2006, 01:52 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yes.. this is ganna be siick.. since i finished my built F22 and now am selling it, i am slapping my LSD h22 tranny on this beast and am ganna build it.. got the money finally.. so i guess ill be looking at a good setup... later-

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
          I'm rollin stock with the jdm f20a (sohc), i'm actually impressed with the motor, i can take rebuilt f22's, it just all depends on what you want to do. I was thinking about doing the h23 IM swap but decided, it probably wasn't worth it. Your better off either doing a f22b head swap. Or better yet go h series, or if you like forced induction go for boost. But personally i'm all for NA, but do whatever is conveinent for you man. You can find the specs out on HT, but if you have anymore questions, let me know.

I hear you bro! I have an f20a too! and I could smash on f22a1 models , and stock honda civics, ranging from 92- 95 and all I have is an intake and exhaust

Comment

Working...
          X