jdm h22a firing order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm h22a firing order

ok i just checked and im not getting any spark however i am getting fuel now...if the firing order was off would i still get spark? i put brand new plugs in, so i dont know what the problem is...however i did not put new wires in...any suggestions as to what might be wrong...i have all the plugs hooked up and i spliced the wires together that went to the stock plug...also what is the firing order and post position for the jdm h22a? i bought a clear distributor cap and rotor from autozone because i could not find anywhere else...could the cap and rotor be the problem? if so where could i get an oem internal coil cap and rotor for the jdm h22a? one problem leads to an other...im at wits end with this...i did everything how the multiple swap guides that i have read and printed said...any other tips to getting it going would be appreciated...

firing order will not stop spark.

firing oder is the same as all other 4cylinder hondas, 1,3,4,2

Comment

then what stops spark? could it be the distributor cap? or rotor? could the main relay have anything to do with no spark?

Comment

if you have fuel but no spark it is wiring, coil or ICM problems.

Comment

Originally posted by v4lu3s
          if you have fuel but no spark it is wiring, coil or ICM problems.
          ICM = ignition control module or some call it the igniter unit
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

where is the ignition control module or igniter unit located?

Comment

inside the distributor.

Comment

so pretty much i need to get a new distributor? ok well hopefully ive narrowed it down and a new distributor will fix it...thanks...

Comment

the icm is sold separately from the distributor, as in if you buy a new one from teh dealer you are supposed to swap over teh ICM. personally i would lean more towards a wiring problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X