\\\\\\\\harness help//////

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

\\\\\\\\harness help//////

hey guys another ? will the harness off a 1990-1991 haonda accord fit in a h22a that doesnt have the extra coil like the 92-93 accord....reoson couse im gonna have to substitue my harness off my 92 lx in to my h22 i recently put in... =D couse all the connections fit right into muh car but it has that extra conection for the ciol......any help will be greatll apreciated,,,,
    ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
      ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
      ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

one place to look is the DIY section with the how to on switching from internal to external coil.

and as for the h22 and your harness yes it will fit. you'll have to move some of your wires. If your not a ex model than you'll have to move your o2 sensor plug the bottom rear side of the motor. and i believe that the oil pressure switch needs to get changed or change the wire connector plastic thing. you'll need to add a knock sensor i think, and also the vtec pressure wire, and the solenoid wire for vtec as well. nothing too bad. I think that is posted a couple of times in this part, and check the how to's.
    WTB:
    88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
    OR
    90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

oh i know it will fit but what im saying is that are the conections from the harness off a 90-91 accord the same from a 92-93 accord....? but i know that the 92-93 models have that extra coil plug.....couse the 90-91 dont and my h22 is only the 4 coil distributer.....
      ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
        ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
        ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

no they are not the same

Comment

a 90-91 harness will NOT fit a 92-93 chassis without considerable modification.

Comment

Working...
          X