Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 hoses off tranny...coolant?

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...=RADIATOR+HOSE

these two hoses number's 18 and 15...do these come off the tranny and into some hard lines? do they carry coolant? they cut these line like 1" too short off my swap and want to order new ones and just put a hose adaptor with clamps on there and redo them so i dont have to take the original ones off the trans.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

those are for transmission fluid to run through the bottom of hte radiator to cool the tranny fluid.

Comment

i have a civic half sized radiator, and my car is a 5spd. the two hoses i am looking for are on the back side of the tranny. they come up loop around a bar and connect into a hard line. the hoses are side by side.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

They run to the vss. I believe p/s fluid runs through those lines.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i wish i was at home to take a picture, this sucks. they are 2 little small hoses side by side. hopefully thats what they are then. thanks d112.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...P.S.+HOSE-PIPE

10 and 27...i think your right.

Comment

I am right.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I am right.
              hahaha awesome, ur the man. i appreciate the help.

Comment

they are for speed sensitive power steering.

Comment

i got it ordered all ready. i dont have power steering in the car, but since it said for speed sensor i ordered them. it was like 15 bux...cheaper at majestic, but local said they can have it tomorrow.

***haha next on the list...what drain plugs fit an aftermarket civic half sized aluminum radiator??

Comment

Working...
                  X