AC Condenser Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Condenser Fan

Well, Im trying to fix my AC... It blows cold... but not COLD ENOUGH... I've filled the refrigerant, I replaced the AC Clutch Fuse on the kick panel... and my AC compressor DOES kick on and is working... The only thing I've noticed is my AC Condenser fan is not working... What should I also be looking at? Can the AC Condenser fan make a little difference in the AC Temperature?

sheesh.... no love?

Comment

You can check the relay, they are on the drivers side of the engine bay...two little similar looking cylinders right next to each other, pretty much right across from the CC unit.

I wouldn't count on that fixing your problem though...both my fans work, my AC is fully charged, my compressor kicks on...but it still doesn't blow very cold.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

CC Unit?

Comment

Originally posted by CBWagon
          CC Unit?
          Cruise control. It's the circular black and grey object with a cable going to it.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Did you check your system for leaks when you filled it?
            "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
            ><((((º>

Comment

no leaks...Its weird... like if its a day in the low 80s... it will cool the inside of my car like nothing.... but now the temperature is in the 90s and it feels like it just barely hits me.... the people in the back seat never feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by CBWagon
                no leaks...Its weird... like if its a day in the low 80s... it will cool the inside of my car like nothing.... but now the temperature is in the 90s and it feels like it just barely hits me.... the people in the back seat never feel it.
                Thats because its hotter out...
                wat?

Comment

What happens when you switch from fresh air to recirculate? Does that make much of a difference?
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

I always use the Recirculate.... and I know its hotter... but the temperature of the air coming out is also hotter

Comment

Are your coolant levels alright?

><((((º>

Comment

Working...
                      X