Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repair or Replace

See Post #9!!!!
    Last edited by jdmwannabee; 01-02-2009, 01:21 AM.

JY can be ur best friend.. im sure if you went you could prolly find everything you need for cheap...i dont know what a rebuild kits costs so i dont know if it would be cheaper where you live
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

The ideal thing to do is crack open the system once, meaning do them both @ the same time and bleed everything once and for all. But, I think you could def. get away w/ doing just the m/c, but then again, would doing the slave be that much more? I think not and I think it'd be extra work to do them separately. Plus additional peace of mind is nice too when you know the entire system is all set

Comment

in my opinion just get new ones. 20$ for a slave and 60 for a mc. and youll know that theyll never fail again and at most places the mc has a 1 year warranty.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

TAS has their line for 26 for the MC and only 20 for the slave. i pulled some from the PnP for my swap but they didn't look so good that's why i was going to get new ones,.

Comment

I would just get a new one what would you rather have a new replacement. Or not being able to stop on time and need to completely replace the headlights,hood,radiator support,horn,front bumper,front air dampner,fenders etc. The choice is yours choose wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
              I would just get a new one what would you rather have a new replacement. Or not being able to stop on time and need to completely replace the headlights,hood,radiator support,horn,front bumper,front air dampner,fenders etc. The choice is yours choose wisely.
              clutch

Comment

you could rebuild what you can for now until your funds get better in order to really fix it. just a suggestion.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

okay, well i got the new master cylinder and slave cylinder! the slave cylinder is being a pain in the arse. I'm trying to to remove the hydro line that goes to it, but the nut is rusted in, i tried vise grips--no luck. any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabee View Post
                    okay, well i got the new master cylinder and slave cylinder! the slave cylinder is being a pain in the arse. I'm trying to to remove the hydro line that goes to it, but the nut is rusted in, i tried vise grips--no luck. any ideas?
                    bump... help me out, hoping to get this s.o.b. taken care of tomorrow morning/afternoon so i can go for a drive tomorrow night!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X