really need these ?`s answered....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really need these ?`s answered....

#1. will a h22 model manifold fit onto a f22a1, or is there a way to make it fit?????????? (prelude manifold)

#2. will a h22a or prelude throttle body fit onto a stock or slightely modified (stock) manifold?????

cause i wanna buy this 70mm throttle body and manifold off of a friend but its for a prelude......

the car is a 1990-93 accord LX/DX

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Both H22 and H23 share the same plenum (upper part of intake manifold where throttle body attaches to)

Therefore, technically both H22 and H23 throttle bodies should be interchangeable. Both of these throttle body-to-plenum gaskets share the same part number as well.

However, the H22 and H23 throttle bodies have different part numbers, my guess is because some electrical part is probably different between the two, etc. Maybe it's the throttle angle sensor. (I didn't want to look into that ...maybe later).

Anyways, if they offer a H22 or H23 throttle body that your set on getting, with the following it can work:

H23 manifold/F22a6 runners
    H23 manifold entirely

About the H22/H23 throttle body on a F22 plenum...nope. They share different bolt up patterns and different porting/passage pattern...I think it's for the coolant so the throttle body flap don't stick in the cold.
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 11-29-2004, 02:30 AM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

so if i get a H23 (JDM OR USDM) intake manifold and a throttle body for a h23, then i can use it.................................. right

Comment

sry! but............................................... ..... BUMP!

Comment

Working...
        X