Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granite CB7
    replied
    Also, to broaden the horizon, 19mm is equal to 3/4", so you could also hunt down a 3/4" drive 3/4" socket. If you have time, there's always good deals on eBay for individual sockets, that's what I did for afew 3/4" and 1" drive tools/sockets.

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
    I generally am (like most Americans) all about instant gratification. If I need to order it, I don't get it there I go somewhere else and look. I'm just impatient. My cheap tools come from Harbor Freight or the pawn shop generally.
    No we don't have Walmarts here.
    And If we did I sure wouldn't get tools from there.

And that was my original point which still stands - Tool shops sell them

Leave a comment:

• wildBill83
    replied
    LOL @ walmart tools, I like my tools to last longer than one use. I didn't even know Walmart had impact tools. Do they have Walmarts in New Zealand?

I generally am (like most Americans) all about instant gratification. If I need to order it, I don't get it there I go somewhere else and look. I'm just impatient. My cheap tools come from Harbor Freight or the pawn shop generally.

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Well where did you think I was looking? The grocery store? In the good old USofA it is rough to find some metric tools especially with a 3/4" impact reciever. I'm going to scour Sears and Harbor Freight again later today.
    Actually since you didn't stipulate which shop/s you had actually tried, I figured you were looking somewhere like Wallmart.

Any quality Tool shop will be able to get a 19mm 3/4 socket.
    They may have to get it in, but that doesn't mean they don't have it.

Leave a comment:

• RyanD
    replied
    well that sucks. but at least you tried

Leave a comment:

• wildBill83
    replied
    Another one bites the dust....

Leave a comment:

• curtie94
    replied
    never mind guys i got sick of dumping money in this car so I put it back together and junked it. The body was all rusted and the engine had low oil pressure so I was done with it.

Thanks for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• oyajicool
    replied
    Check out what he says under his name.

Check out this web site if you cannot get lucky with Sears or Harbor Freight.
    http://www.tooltopia.com/search.aspx...&category=3857

Leave a comment:

• wildBill83
    replied
    Well where did you think I was looking? The grocery store? In the good old USofA it is rough to find some metric tools especially with a 3/4" impact reciever. I'm going to scour Sears and Harbor Freight again later today.

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Tool shops sell them.

Leave a comment:

• Jking72
    replied
    Where are you finding the 3/4" sockets for the crank? I could only find 1/2" locally..
    ya no doubt I cant find anything 3/4'' in my area

Leave a comment:

• wildBill83
    replied
    Where are you finding the 3/4" sockets for the crank? I could only find 1/2" locally..

Leave a comment:

• N9netwoAccord
    replied
    Originally posted by curtie94 View Post
    I'm going to be borrowing a 3/4 impact so well see if that works
    That's the only reason I own a 3/4 impact gun, for Honda crank bolts. If that doesn't work then something is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• cincy90h22
    replied
    Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
    Yea, no it doesn't. That tightens it.
    Oops sorry, brain fart. I dont know what I what thinking. Our motor spins counterclockwise. Feel like a dumbass now

Carry on.

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Originally posted by cincy90h22 View Post
    The EASIEST way to get it off is to put your socket on a breaker bar, position it against the control arm or frame where it will stop when turning clockwise.. get in the car and bump the starter. Works everytime.
    Yea, no it doesn't. That tightens it.

Op - drive down to Honda, ask them to undo it then nip it back up.
    We do it here for customers all the time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X