Having some bushing trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having some bushing trouble

I have recently bought a set of cheddas auto linkage bushings. I have the two installed on the gear lever itself. But I’m having trouble finding the linkage at the other end. (I know rookie mistake) Could anyone point to where those may be?

Looks like I'm answering this quite late. Sorry. On the trans side you will find them on the passenger side of the engine bay mounted on the back side of the trans case. If you have a helper look in there while someone shifts the car and you will see them move.
    Assuming you already figured it out and got it done, did these make a difference? Was it substantial?
    ==========================
    1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
    1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
    Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
    Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
    M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
    Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

Comment

Hey! Sorry I’m getting back to this late as well lol I was able to get them installed, I’m assuming that I HAD to have put them in somewhat incorrectly. The shift feel got maybe better (If it did it wasn’t at all significant) I don’t blame cheddas by any stretch. But FatFourCustoms makes aluminum versions of the same bushings instead of delrin like cheddas so those might be more up my alley. I’m doing a full refresh of everything come spring (Engine/Trans Swap, Coilovers, Poly Bushings, Wheels, Tires, CV’s, Ball Joints) so I’ll know if they do anything with a new set up.

Comment

Working...
      X