Hondata ECU on a 93 auto tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hondata ECU on a 93 auto tranny

i am wondering why the hondata ecu doesnt support automatic transmission....anybody know of a good ecu chipping company other than uberdatting your honda?
    http://www.hondata.com/wizard/wiz_accord_90_lxex.html

y, usually u only tune once ur done with every mod u can think of wanting to do since you know, u will be adding more to a setup and most likely it will change ur power curve.. also, tuning on a SOHC is kinda pointless inless u have a setup to do it with and also, ur tranny will run out of life b4 ur engine mods make ur engine go out... just think a about it...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
      y, usually u only tune once ur done with every mod u can think of wanting to do since you know, u will be adding more to a setup and most likely it will change ur power curve.. also, tuning on a SOHC is kinda pointless inless u have a setup to do it with and also, ur tranny will run out of life b4 ur engine mods make ur engine go out... just think a about it...
      whoa...i didnt understand what you are saying........

I thought the hondata would just make it so the car would shift at higher RPM's...instead of shifting into 2nd gear at 3000 rpm..it would shift at 6000 rpm..etc...etc... yeah i know there are other functions like changing how much gas is sprayed into the engine but i just want to make it a faster automatic by shifting at higher rpm's and more fuel into the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        just adjust the tranny cable so that it shifts later
        ill look into that...thanks

Comment

Working...
        X