Broken Line from Intake Manifold..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Line from Intake Manifold..

Ok theres a line that comes from my Intake manifold and goes to my motor right on top over the Valve Cover, what line is this cause the connection that goes to this has broken off, what problems can i have out of this, ive noticed that my idle goes up and down now to about 2000 rpm, please help!!

This line right here...

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Buy an new hose and replace it? Its not that hard to do.

Comment

i think that is for your pcv valve.?
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

How much does a new hose cost.. Can i find it like at a local parts store..

Comment

yup, just be like, i need the hose that goes from the PCV valve the the top of the intake manifold...they should have a diagram

shouldnt be more than like 5 bucs

^sold

Comment

get some vaccum line, like the same diameter from umm, like home depot or something, u do need to fix it cause it supplies the valve cover with vaccum pressure to filter out oil fumes.. fix it or u could run into some blowby problems...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

got a new pcv valve and hose for under 4 bucks at autozone. and prob the easiest thing in the world to do. unclamp hose, remove hose, pull out pcv valve. and install in reverse order. maybe 2min work tops lol. autozone didn't have the pcv hose so they just gave me some fuel hose instead haha.
                  My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                    got a new pcv valve and hose for under 4 bucks at autozone. and prob the easiest thing in the world to do. unclamp hose, remove hose, pull out pcv valve. and install in reverse order. maybe 2min work tops lol. autozone didn't have the pcv hose so they just gave me some fuel hose instead haha.
                    dont forget the gasket
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

again whats the pcv valve, cuz its not just the hose its the connector that actually went into the valve cover that broke off, its the 'L' peice that connects to the hose that goes into the valve..

Comment

the PCV is what the other end of the hose is connect too, the top of the valve cover, you can pull it out by hand, its just a little plastic thingy.

^sold

Comment

ahh yes always always always change the gaskets, washers, o-rings on everything u do. best maintenance possible!
                          My members ride thread

Comment

ok problem, fixed.. thanks everybody

Comment

Working...
                            X