what strength threadlocker for flywheel and pressure plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what strength threadlocker for flywheel and pressure plate

I am changing my clutch and flywheel and am wondering what strength threadlike to get. High stregnth or medium. Was thinking high strength myself but wanted to ask.

High. but just a little. You don't want to experience the flywheel bolts coming out on their own

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      High. but just a little. You don't want to experience the flywheel bolts coming out on their own
      gotchya. Is that rear crank seal as simple as it looks to replace and get right in there.

Comment

Also to note that it's important to follow the manufacture instructions! & for the seals, simple as all the other seals are, like axle seals in the trans. But complicated if your not using the right tool to remove it or install.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          Also to note that it's important to follow the manufacture instructions! & for the seals, simple as all the other seals are, like axle seals in the trans. But complicated if your not using the right tool to remove it or install.
          yes it looks just like an axle seal or the top camshaft seal but was told that it is quite tricky to put in. It doesn't look it at all. Is there a special tool. Was just planning on prying it out with a curved flat head.

Comment

Working...
          X