Any good CB7-versed shops or techs in Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good CB7-versed shops or techs in Charlotte, NC

I have been in the CB7 world since 2007, and have loved it. This is my second one, and i have some minor things i need to fix on it, but cant find the time. Anyone know any good shops or techs that are good with CB7s ?
    I have AC and Cruise Control issues that i havent been able to resolve. Coolant temp sensor/sending unit/gauge dont work either. i ask if CB versed because not everyone know its quirks and the dealership was a waste of time/money.

Thanks !
    Members Ride - 1993 Honda Accord EX

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Accord07 View Post
      I have been in the CB7 world since 2007, and have loved it. This is my second one, and i have some minor things i need to fix on it, but cant find the time. Anyone know any good shops or techs that are good with CB7s ?
      I have AC and Cruise Control issues that i havent been able to resolve. Coolant temp sensor/sending unit/gauge dont work either. i ask if CB versed because not everyone know its quirks and the dealership was a waste of time/money.

Thanks !
      Honestly the CB7 doesn´t have many quirks. Maybe your car was messed with by someone with no knowledge whatsoever.

Comment

Crown Honda in Greensboro has some older techs that have been working on these since brand new. They know their shit. There are a few Honda specialty shops around the Triad too.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Just out of curiosity do you have any CEL on?
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            Just out of curiosity do you have any CEL on?
            No CEL

Comment

Yoooooo, Glad I dropped in today. I live in the Charlotte area and boy do I have a garage for you. "Compact Car Service" off of Independence Blvd. They are the premier Honda and Acura garage in the greater Charlotte area.

My Mom has had Honda's all her life and she's been going there for over 17 years, I remember sitting in that waiting room as a kid. I just dropped off my 91' Accord for a timing belt and water pump job, two day turnaround. I drive a roll back for AAA and this is my only recommended shop for Honda and Acura in the greater Charlotte Area.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbloodmon View Post
                Yoooooo, Glad I dropped in today. I live in the Charlotte area and boy do I have a garage for you. "Compact Car Service" off of Independence Blvd. They are the premier Honda and Acura garage in the greater Charlotte area.

My Mom has had Honda's all her life and she's been going there for over 17 years, I remember sitting in that waiting room as a kid. I just dropped off my 91' Accord for a timing belt and water pump job, two day turnaround. I drive a roll back for AAA and this is my only recommended shop for Honda and Acura in the greater Charlotte Area.
                Wow. Thank You sir. I am sorry for such a late reply to this but i will be checking them out. Turns out both my Cooling fan and AC fan arent working anymore either. I am trying to get this fully checked out and see what they say. Thank you !

Comment

Working...
                X