@#%)&! WTH is this noise??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@#%)&! WTH is this noise??

Damn....I'm getting closer to my H22 being swapped in and now I'm hearing a awful sound everytime I put my car in reverse. My car is a automatic and it sounds like a something is hitting in the rear side of my car whenever i let my wheels roll. It's not constant but it clanks like in a pattern every so often. Any ideas what this could be???
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

check the rear brakes. too much dust in the drums will cause that

Comment

Woah na! Hey hondaman-iac! Nice to see that you found your way over!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Re: @#%)&! WTH is this noise??

Originally posted by Kurobei
        Damn....I'm getting closer to my H22 being swapped in and now I'm hearing a awful sound everytime I put my car in reverse. My car is a automatic and it sounds like a something is hitting in the rear side of my car whenever i let my wheels roll. It's not constant but it clanks like in a pattern every so often. Any ideas what this could be???
        Check your front brakes caliper bracket bolts to make sure they are both there and tight. If one is missing you will get that same symptom in reverse because when you back up and apply your brakes you pull the caliper up and away fro mthe rotor so when the caliper rubs the knuckle it makes a big clunk and grinding type noise. But going forward it would hardly be noticeable, there might be a clank when going over bumps in stuff without the brakes applied.

Check those front brakes.
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Working...
        X