Fog lights, 'JDM' depo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog lights, 'JDM' depo

Okay, I understand the rest of wiring but this is beyond me, where does that connect to, plug looks familiar, pictures are defidently welcome..
    Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
    MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

there is a DIY thread that shows you wear to connect and how to mount on.
    My 1993 LX

Comment

here you go

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=15489
      My 1993 LX

Comment

Yes I have seen it, but I have no idea where that is, it's a circle on some random wire under the dash, my dash is crowded due to alarm system installed...
        MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

i think there's a relay involved.

and if so, i would think that it would plug into the relay.

Comment

A relay came with fogs....but I don't see any way it'd connect to that, or do you mean on existent on the vehicle?
            MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

oh, i was talking about the one that would of come with the fogs.

that's kinda odd. if it won't fit in the relay, where else would it go?

power
              ground
              switch
              relay

and that's it. odd...hm, take some pictures of the relay and wires.

Comment

I know exactly what you're talking about, I'm going to try to explain this:

Go look at your dash f/b, see the very top row of fuses? Look directly above those, there will be 4 of them (connectors, what you need to find). #1 is @ the far left, about a 1/4" higher than the other 3 (directly right). The other 3 are right in a line, the #'s 2, 3, and 5 will be printed below each f/b connect.

You're prob. going to want to use either 3 or 5, but I'm not sure how many wires there are: 1 or 2? OEM fog harness has 2 of those that go into 3 and 5, nothing in 2 or 1.

If you still can't find them, find the very big brown connector thats mounted vertically and on the far right of the dash f/b and look to the left of that.

I hope you understood what I'm talking about and I don't have any pictures, but you should be able to find those now!

Dan

Comment

Found it under the big brown box..
                  MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

Good deal, are they all hooked up yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X