No announcement yet.

High Rev Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it still doesn't change the fact that the whole bottom end wouldn't have any power what so ever... unless he went turbo with a tiny turbo for lower rpm's and then a second for high rpm's
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

and when you go to change the cam gear, make sure it is bisi's. anything but his has the possibility of slipping and shooting a valve through your piston. contact bisi anyway, his f22 drag cars all spin to around 9k.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Or just use the oem pulley lol.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
          Teh goals are unrealistic and arbitrary to begin... why inject logic into it?

Building an engine based on a rev goal is backwards and probably based on some other notion or source that has no reasonable basis...

it can be done... but if you just want a copy of Bisi's motor... just copy it... or have him build you something similar.

I have said this before... and I would love to be proven wrong every time I say it...but...

I can't see this one getting much past the planning stage. The reality of this goal is alot of $$$ and time... nothing else... it can and has been done before.
          agreed.

im looking to at least 2200 to finish my motor...and thats without ITB's or an intake manifold!
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
          X