This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    That looks like a hell of a lot of work but yes...

NICE!!
    They're custom/creative but I can't wait until I do mine.

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
    My Precious Toy
    Swap Thread
    916 Cb7
    "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
    "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

if you dont wanna do the work and dont already have the wheels, look into some rota circuit 8's. they are 96 spec itr wheel look alikes and already come in different colors with a polished lip.

this is just an alternative idea, if your dead set on polishing the lip of itrs or already have the wheels then go for it.

My Members Ride Thread
      Originally posted by deevergote
      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

the more time you spend polishing, the better it will look. i spent 2 weeks polishing some 10th aniversary wheels, and they were still too dull for my taste.

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
        you def rite on that. i did it to my TE37's a couple of years back on my tercel and it turned out awsome. but it is alot of work to do that. it took me like 3 days on one wheel
        you had volks on a toyota tercel?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          the more time you spend polishing, the better it will look. i spent 2 weeks polishing some 10th aniversary wheels, and they were still too dull for my taste.

you had volks on a toyota tercel?
          yea i had volks on a tercel. it looked good tho. i started out with 200 grit then worked my way to 2000 grit, took some mothers polish and polished the hell out of them. i picked them up for $600 on ebay. had to snag em at that price

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

I don't know how to do it but H_wag88 has polished ITR's on his wagon!

Might want to PM him...
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

like said above any questions on polishing anything on a cb ask "TypeG" that dude would polish the whole car top to bottom i bet lol. but he really knows his shit

Ride List
              1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
              2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
              newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by sleepygreen View Post
                i seen somewhere on youtube this guy kept his rim on the car jacked it up put it in first and let the wheel spin...
                dont do that. thats a REALLY good way to get a finger/hand/arm ripped off!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                X