Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackoutt
    replied
    Hmm idea's idea's...when I bought my jdm headlights for my civic they had a spot in the back for city lights....I wonder if they have them on the cb jdm lights...but I will do mine in the back like on the civic and not on top,bad ass idea tho.

Leave a comment:

• N9netwoAccord
    replied
    Originally posted by npor
    so would i

i've got amber in mine, here are the pics...

thats with the parking lights on

edit: i have 1 LED in the high beam section on each side and 2 in the high low beam sections on each side

Leave a comment:

• npor
    replied
    Originally posted by 90_accord_dx
    awesome, yeah I wouldnt use blue, prlly amber to match the corners

so would i

Leave a comment:

• prodigymb
    replied
    Originally posted by Michalob
    hey hey hey. dont be so harsh now. dont ya think your being a lil harsh when saying that? sure drl would be nice and all. but we just dont got that. and also ya would be able to do these with drl. i personally dont see anything "rice" about this. i did this project after seeing it on a few stock vehicles and thought it would look very good in blue. and also i dont have that 5 inch muffler, slammed looks that scrapes everywhere, hidious body kit, and to add to the mayhem. the spoiler that should only be used at an airport.
    its rice, but i love it !!!

Leave a comment:

• prodigymb
    replied
    i had nothing to do last weekend and i did this too, it looks really hott! ill take some pics too. i also hooked it up to my alarm. so when i remote start my car they come on and stay on and also when i lock/unlock they blink.
    Last edited by prodigymb; 03-14-2005, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMadness
    replied
    i got mine done... they where a bitch, cause i did them with a friend at 2am in 14 degree weather... after we worked all day + school... but it was fairly straigh forward, just time comsuming with frozen hands... they are not extreamly bright but ehh they look good. i would post pics except when i was trying to figure out which was the blinking bulb i noticed ALL my corner lights are burnt out, so as soon as i replace those i will post some pics.

Leave a comment:

• Michalob
    replied
    Originally posted by 4bangin'
    Damn ricers! lol

Sure is nice to live in canada and have DRL's come with the car
    hey hey hey. dont be so harsh now. dont ya think your being a lil harsh when saying that? sure drl would be nice and all. but we just dont got that. and also ya would be able to do these with drl. i personally dont see anything "rice" about this. i did this project after seeing it on a few stock vehicles and thought it would look very good in blue. and also i dont have that 5 inch muffler, slammed looks that scrapes everywhere, hidious body kit, and to add to the mayhem. the spoiler that should only be used at an airport.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangin'
    replied
    Damn ricers! lol

Sure is nice to live in canada and have DRL's come with the car

Leave a comment:

• GreenMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by Michalob
    make sure to post those ambers up with pics. i really curious on how they will look.
    yeah so am i, i hope they match the amber corners

Leave a comment:

• sm1ke
    replied
    ordered 6 amber LED's from lsdiodes.com, cost me $6.70 US, shipping and insurance included. got them in 9 days (USPS), but only because I live in Canada. they were packaged pretty well, the LEDs were put in to a small bag, then they wrapped the LED bag with the invoice, and then wrapped that in 2 sheets of bubble wrap. all of that went into a padded manila envelope. detailed, eh? awesome people to do business with.

Leave a comment:

• Michalob
    replied
    make sure to post those ambers up with pics. i really curious on how they will look.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMadness
    replied
    yeah i just ordered Amber LED's, so hopefuly everything goes good for me.

Leave a comment:

• 92accordlxtuner
    replied
    Originally posted by 90_accord_dx
    awesome, yeah I wouldnt use blue, prlly amber to match the corners
    true or super white or something...hehe

Leave a comment:

• pwrusr
    replied
    Originally posted by cpmike
    i know im responding to an old post, but 1000mcd is pretty dim. if you can wait, you should grab the LEDs from here: http://www.lsdiodes.com/5mm/ its a TON cheaper than radio shack, even after you pay for shipping. plus if you wanna go with a white one, they have 12,000mcd ones

edit: i just realized haccord and pwrusr already figured that out ive done tons of business with the guys on that site, they are really cool.
    Thanks Mike! I'll be getting a few LEDs from them for sure now

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Originally posted by pwrusr
    Make sure when you buy the LED that the "mcd" (I believe that's what it's called?) is pretty high. The higher the brighter. I believe the ones from radio shack are over 1,000mcd.
    i know im responding to an old post, but 1000mcd is pretty dim. if you can wait, you should grab the LEDs from here: http://www.lsdiodes.com/5mm/ its a TON cheaper than radio shack, even after you pay for shipping. plus if you wanna go with a white one, they have 12,000mcd ones

edit: i just realized haccord and pwrusr already figured that out ive done tons of business with the guys on that site, they are really cool.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X