No announcement yet.

INT: Tweeter in Pillars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good DIY darlin. I put mine in the sail pannels.

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

what did you hook up your tweeters to, the door speakers?
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

yes they're hooked up to the rear speakers. An added bonus would be the maplight with the tweeter from the 3rd-4th gen Legends. Pure surround sound then lol
        Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
        Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
        Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
        Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

I saw some on this thread...super cool but I am so freaked to cut my headliner for this.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172616

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
          New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
          My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

You make me want to install my old infinity kappas in my 6th gen now :-( so much work though.

I agree it's a creative place to put the tweeters.
            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
              nice install! but that is probably the worst spot to put a tweeter from a SQ point of view.
              Agreed, neat idea and looks great but for anyone really into sound quality and or the truest reproduction of sound in your car, this is not an idea location. The rear is "supposed" to only provide whats called "rear fill"...basically what bounces off the rear of a concert hall and comes back at you....keeping in mind the band/music is always in front of you. Your front should be high up and indistinguishable between left and right ( for the most part ). This is difficult to truly represent in many cars and I believe is all accordztech was trying to say. But.....many people still enjoy the 6x9 rear deck sound which many grew up with in the 70s & 80s.....it was not till mid to late 80s that SQ in a car started to REALLY become popular and the front sound stage in cars became important to automobile manufacturers. Ultimately, it comes down to what you like and what makes you happy, nothing else really matters!

Great DIY and great pics!

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Working...
              X