Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blamethepunx
    replied
    did it with a 194 polarg superwhite bulb and harness in my buddy's 95 accord

Leave a comment:

• 92accordDx
    replied
    i did it on my 92 by getting a 92-95 civic corner socket from a junk yard. It should have three wires on it. i cut my old socket of and matched the two wires up and then ran a wire from my corner light to the third wire that was left from the socket.

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    i tried splicing the bumper lense's bulb (with the original single filament socket) directly to the corner's always-on-with-the-headlights parking light (the one that turns on when u flick the switch just 1 place), and it made it so both the new bumper driving light AND the original corner parking light NOT light up. i undid the wiring and tried again, and the same thing happened... so it didnt work for me, but it seems to have worked for Melt...

Leave a comment:

• accordtunerx
    started a topic EXT: Bumper "fog light" Conversion

EXT: Bumper "fog light" Conversion

thanks to cb7tuner member Melt for posting this DIY previously on another forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a couple of diagrams based on the method to do it:

Single Filament Diagram

Fairly self explanitory ... lights will come on with headlights, and when you hit the blinker the appropriate one will blink, while the other stays solid.

Dual Filament Diagram

Also pretty easy, there were three wires coming off my dual socket, ground low beam high beam

low blinks, and the high comes on when the headlights are turned on. You can reverse the wires so low come on with lights and high comes on when you hit the blinker, but then they wouldnt really double as fogs now would they.

My moms 91 accord, which has the lows wired to the headlights.. and the highs through the blinker:

Working...
X