X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackex
    replied
    Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
    I on the other hand still do clusters for money. Ive been doing switches and clusters for all kinds of cars lately.
    Show us some of the work you did.

Leave a comment:

• Fatman88
    replied
    Originally posted by blackex View Post
    long story short. I don't do complete cluster any more. no time, and no running car to reset the needle once its install. working on building just complete LED Circuit board than can be install which is plug n play unit so no soldering required. it will include the led light to light up the needle so the the most deficult part of the mode is takend care off.
    up side it cost a lot less.
    down side you got to do the rest of mode yourself.
    I on the other hand still do clusters for money. Ive been doing switches and clusters for all kinds of cars lately.

Leave a comment:

• blackex
    replied
    Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
    I am defiantly going to have you do mine once I buy the rest of my parts for my swap so sometime this summer, whats the price to get mine done like that legend on the second page, except on the tach and speedo instead of blue and white have it be red and white with red needles all around?
    long story short. I don't do complete cluster any more. no time, and no running car to reset the needle once its install. working on building just complete LED Circuit board than can be install which is plug n play unit so no soldering required. it will include the led light to light up the needle so the the most deficult part of the mode is takend care off.
    up side it cost a lot less.
    down side you got to do the rest of mode yourself.

Leave a comment:

• almostJDM
    replied
    I am defiantly going to have you do mine once I buy the rest of my parts for my swap so sometime this summer, whats the price to get mine done like that legend on the second page, except on the tach and speedo instead of blue and white have it be red and white with red needles all around?

Leave a comment:

• semitas
    replied
    you got skills sir

Leave a comment:

• blackex
    replied
    Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
    ok well i gues ill just try it out and c wat happens thanx for the help bro.wish i could get mine like yours but i no money.lol
    Thats cool show some pic when you're done.
    Originally posted by ch33.thao View Post
    pmd
    got it.

Leave a comment:

• ch33.thao
    replied
    pmd

Leave a comment:

• stence2028
    replied
    ok well i gues ill just try it out and c wat happens thanx for the help bro.wish i could get mine like yours but i no money.lol

Leave a comment:

• blackex
    replied
    ok.so i noticw that when lights up the numbers look greenish.if i leave the tint and put extra bright cool white leds will the numbers still look greenish???
    it will be brighter but you are still gonna have greenish because its the platic ifself not the white tint behind that .

Leave a comment:

• stence2028
    replied
    ok.so i noticw that when lights up the numbers look greenish.if i leave the tint and put extra bright cool white leds will the numbers still look greenish???

Leave a comment:

• blackex
    replied
    wait hot spots is when you have some parts brighter then others right?
    yep. you may have notice the area closer to the bulb have thicker tint and fading out from there. when you remove that tint and still use same light source.
    then the area closer to the bulb will be brighter than the area farther away.
    that creating uneven brightness on your gauge face.

Leave a comment:

• stence2028
    replied
    wait hot spots is when you have some parts brighter then others right?

Leave a comment:

• blackex
    replied
    is it posible to just use acetone on the back of the gauge and put a white wedge bulb in the gauge bulb socket?
    yes its possible. you will have hot spot because you remove the tint that suppose to prevent hot spot.

Leave a comment:

• stence2028
    replied
    is it posible to just use acetone on the back of the gauge and put a white wedge bulb in the gauge bulb socket?

Leave a comment:

• DJ metadelic
    replied
    Still very impressive as always sir, I think as well as others that you deserve some kind of CB7T award for this. Looks like a very tedious process.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X