Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNOOZE
    replied
    Nice write up, now I gotta do this to my 92-93 fogs!

Leave a comment:

• 93SM4_CB7
    replied
    i had to do the same thing - when i got my fogs they came with H3c;s (2 prong'd Bulbs) and i guess when mounting the bumper i blew one of the bulbs so i had to do the same to the H3 and it werk'd perfect , now i just want to replace with some yellow H3's

Leave a comment:

• mj213
    replied
    Brump. Nice DIY! I've got a set of those PIAAs on their way to me (26 bucks shipped). NIB, too. Yay!

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    updated the first post with pics. sorry shutterfly sucks for hosting.

Leave a comment:

• nostringz
    replied
    where can i still get a set of my own fogs? i tried looking for some depo but ebay doesn't have them anymore.

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisisiced
    Pics dont work and I need to know how to do this....
    very easy, install H3 bulb, use center pin as + and use the tab on the outer mounting ring as the - pin. so use two blade connectors instead of a stock plug.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisisiced
    replied
    Pics dont work and I need to know how to do this....

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    i just finished today ( started because of boredom ) but yeah i put silverstars in to match my headlights but this DIY is really straight forward and doesnt take long at all. ill post up pix when i get a photobucket ^_^ but yeppers thanks man

Leave a comment:

• 93_EXR.
    replied
    Thank god for this Diy,

I'm doing this right now,

I love the yellow fogs =)

Leave a comment:

• ProJect
    replied
    Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
    okay, so i have a 93 cboupe, my front bumber doesnt have the proper inserts to house these foglights. is this a jdm bumber or a diy yourselfer?
    there is a faint outline in the inside of the bumper which tells you were to cut for the fog light, if you have an oem bumper you will have the outline, if its after market, then your out of luck. your gonna have to guess.

Leave a comment:

• Dom
    replied
    okay, so i have a 93 cboupe, my front bumber doesnt have the proper inserts to house these foglights. is this a jdm bumber or a diy yourselfer?

Leave a comment:

• maroonaccord2.2
    replied
    Well, that is a well documented write up..... The H3 uses it's base as a ground, but the H3C does not. So, you have to extend the new grounding surface from the H3 via the custom jumper.....to what would be the ( - ) prong of the harness. And, vuala!!!

Leave a comment:

• HondaGuy1212
    replied
    nice writeup now all i need are fogs

Leave a comment:

• i97supratti
    replied
    Is there a need for that wire that is screwed into the clip? It looks as if the H3 bulbs only need a + connection, they have no ground wire. The wire that you connect to ground thru the harness does not really ground anything.

It grounds itself onto that metal plate around the bulb, but why?

Leave a comment:

• AccordWarrior
    replied
    Wow...those fogs look way better at night than mine ever did...I gotta figure out how to adjust them then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X