Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXT: JDM intersection lights wiring problem... solved!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cincy90h22 or anyone else

Where did U connected the wire for the 12V source and how far did u place the fuse (control unit - Power source) ?

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

sorry man aint got a computer anymore, gotta do this at moms now. shitty huh..

anyway it doesnt matter where the fuse is placed, traditionally it should be as close to the power source as possible. I ran the 12v lead to the fuse box under the hood. After your main fuse (like 85amp or something) so not on the battery side, get what im sayin? its to the left of where the battery cable enters, i just used one of those round crimp connectors with a screw hole in it.

Comment

Thanks man, I'll check it today when the sun rises.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Okay, I checked but I'm still confused. Which one of the circle represents what Ur talking about for the 12V power lead And what size (gauge)of wire did U you use? Sorry, I ain't that good in electrical stuff
          If anybody else or moderator who did that or know the answers, please tell me?

Comment

the black one

Comment

Okay, I bought a relay with intersection lights from manny about two months ago, and they came with a relay, but the coloring of the wires is different from the wiring diagram listed above....here are the wire colors.....

red/blue stripe
              black (obviously ground)
              orange
              green/white stripe
              red/yellow stripe
              orange/blue stripe
              orange/black stripe (big)
              orange/black stripe (small)

any clue which diagram matches these wires???
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                Okay, I bought a relay with intersection lights from manny about two months ago, and they came with a relay, but the coloring of the wires is different from the wiring diagram listed above....here are the wire colors.....

red/blue stripe
                black (obviously ground)
                orange
                green/white stripe
                red/yellow stripe
                orange/blue stripe
                orange/black stripe (big)
                orange/black stripe (small)

any clue which diagram matches these wires???

Ask Manny what car (make, model, year, trim,...) the relay came from. Then, U can do a search specifically on that. For example, U could check at the dealer or forums,... of that car.

On the other hand, U can try to guess and mix match. THis is on your own risk.
                Red/Blue - Power 12V
                Orange - High Beam
                Red/Yellow - Low beam
                Orange/Black (big/small)- Right Intersection
                Orange/Blue - Left Intersection
                Green/White - Right or Left signal
                Orange/black (small/big)- Left or Right signal

Again this is a just a guess using the original diagramm at the 1st page. Ur best choice would be to do what I said above about the source of the relay.

Comment

gotta do this soon
                  ACCORDEX92
                  CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

I have a question ...since you guys are connecting them to be hot when car is on and not blink ...how would I need connect them so that they would blink with my bumper lights? Would I need another relay or would I just need to tap the wires heading to bumper lights?
                    My 1993 LX

Comment

Originally posted by k_checo
                      I have a question ...since you guys are connecting them to be hot when car is on and not blink ...how would I need connect them so that they would blink with my bumper lights? Would I need another relay or would I just need to tap the wires heading to bumper lights?
                      why would you want them to blink?
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

^^ x2 ?? thats what side markers are for, thats not an intersection light then

Comment

bumps/subs
                          "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Originally posted by cpl hero
                            bumps/subs
                            What because of bumps and subs
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

bump just cuz

Comment

bump for newbies

Comment

Working...
                                X