Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXT: JDM Pwr folding mirror install w/diagram.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXT: JDM Pwr folding mirror install w/diagram.

So far tonight, all i've got is a diagram and the working mirrors. The install will follow shortly, give me a few days.

I've revised the diagram, as it was incorrect when I tried it.

I wired mine as shown below.

and a video of them fully working.

LMAO. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i don't get it

Comment

props for u man, i had my folding mirror for over 3 years painted and all just sitting in a box, been to lazy to wire them, i wanted to wire them so when u turn off ur car, the mirror folds and when u turn ur car bacn on it opens
        knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by npor
          i don't get it
          i was tired when i posted that. it was the video, it made me laugh a bit.

good work though sam. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

how much were those mirrors?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
              i was tired when i posted that. it was the video, it made me laugh a bit.

good work though sam. later.

oh haha, thanks man!

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
              how much were those mirrors?

umm...i can say less than $200, because i don't know the exact amount, but they were less than $200. by the way man, NICE drop.

EDIT:: I found the price, they were around $174 shipped. word.
              Last edited by npor; 01-01-2007, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                umm...i can say less than $200, because i don't know the exact amount, but they were less than $200. by the way man, NICE drop.
                thanks but the picture is just photoshopped, just seeing what my car would look like.

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                  thanks but the picture is just photoshopped, just seeing what my car would look like.
                  yeah, i noticed the pictures on the right of your sig, and just kinda tought they were before/after or wahtever. but, with it being PS'd, you should drop it that low.

Originally posted by yeamans17
                  glad to see you got them working right
                  yeah man, thanks you to. for sure, i doubt they'd be working if you didn't help me out.

anyway, i'm installing them right now, i jsut came in my room for...well i forgot, but yeah. i'm goign back to finish the install now.

Comment

yay they are working. funny cuz i just followed the diagram and it worked. may it's b/c you have unmatching mirrors ?! prolly not the case but hey they work. now install em, paint em, and enjoy! one of the best mods i've done. you just can't see crap outta them LOL.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                      props for u man, i had my folding mirror for over 3 years painted and all just sitting in a box, been to lazy to wire them, i wanted to wire them so when u turn off ur car, the mirror folds and when u turn ur car bacn on it opens

no one seems to answer this
                      knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

dude that would be awesome if you could set it up so they would do that

Comment

i didn't know it was a question? :[

extra cool idea though.

Comment

i would run the power wire straight to one of the wire where like i have igition on and it would open, off and the mirror folds

Comment

holy shit BIEN Thanks for the idea I'm goin to have to do that,kinda like the mercedes benzs do. Ant Timmy why can't you see out of them?

Comment

Working...
                              X