• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahah this sounds like a 5 cent mod lol,

ME WANT PICS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by visualpoet
    some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

i have this done with a jagermeister bottle, i made an aluminum bracket that bolts into the original bottle mounting location.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

ricer fail

it isn't large enough

but what ev
        ____

Comment

My ride History:
          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
          -----------------------------------
          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

no one has posted pix yet. all of u with the words "camera" and "have" in your posts should be banned.

they should have on the sticky as a rule u cannot post a DIY in the DIY section without pictures otherwise it is a fail thread and should be closed. what is a fail thread u ask here = http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=322439
            i ROFLed with lolcopters
            Last edited by xkjnboix; 10-25-2009, 03:19 AM.
            frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

here is an old picture of it before i tore the engine bay apart:

and at one of the last car shows i attended:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

woot jager haha..

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

well im sick of the bitching about no pics... why is this so hard to understand without pics?? you take a bottle,drill a hole to put the nipple in, and mount it... so easy, a caveman could do it.
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

its a diy u shoudl have pix. of course its simple and easy everyone gets how to do it and how its done. i can post a diy how to use wd40 to reinflate a tire that has slipped off a rim.. spray wd along the rim lip make sure tire is within the lip 360 and ignite with lighter. easy to explain and understand but still its koo to have pix or a vid. cause u know yo ass wants to c thats shyte

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
                      well im sick of the bitching about no pics... why is this so hard to understand without pics?? you take a bottle,drill a hole to put the nipple in, and mount it... so easy, a caveman could do it.
                      I don't think anyone is wanting pics to see how it's done, we want pics to see how it looks.

I don't think ALL DIY's need to have pics. Pics always help, but some are very helpful even without pics. But no mater what, if the DIY is a change of something, there should be a before and after photo.

Originally posted by deevergote
                      "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

it will look like you were drinking a rockstar while draining your radiator res...put your drink down...and forgot it was there.

in other words
                        it will look like a rockstar can is under your hood

maybe if you painted it so it didn't look like a "nos" or "rockstar" can then it might would look cool...aluminum reservoir tank with a cool lookin' cap
                        ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                          it will look like you were drinking a rockstar while draining your radiator res...put your drink down...and forgot it was there.

in other words
                          it will look like a rockstar can is under your hood

maybe if you painted it so it didn't look like a "nos" or "rockstar" can then it might would look cool...aluminum reservoir tank with a cool lookin' cap
                          I was thinking the same thing.

Heck I just painted mine black.

Originally posted by deevergote
                          "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            here is an old picture of it before i tore the engine bay apart:

and at one of the last car shows i attended:
                            hahahahah!!!!!!!!!! thats sweat you not affaird that the heat might break the bottle?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                              hahahahah!!!!!!!!!! thats sweat you not affaird that the heat might break the bottle?
                              ^^^
                              translation
                              L O L ! that is swEEt. arent you aFRAId that the heat might break (*clap clap*) the bottle??
                              _________________^
                              spell check my friend

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

it might look ok if it was polished. IMO it would be to easy to poke a hole in. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X