Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENG: H23 Intake Manifold Swap (56K die!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the idle is fine now, i just had to adjust it, one problem i found was the cruise control vac line came unplugged which was a huge problem... the problem ive pretty much diagnosed is a bad tps sensor cuz i tried setting it and couldnt get where it needed to be... but i have a new one i got off someone that ima put on this wensday. ill try to remember to update progress.

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
      Hey! Where have all the pictures gone?
      Anyone able to resurrect them?
      DAG. I had the pictures hosted on AccordTuner.com. I'll see what I can do about the pictures and see if i can still find them. If I do, anyone wanna host? I can do photobucket for now, but dunno how the bandwith is gonna hold up.
      BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

i want to see the picture too :P

Comment

are the studs the same on the f22 plenum and the h23? (the ones that bolt the TB to the plenum)

Comment

no

You'll have to use the h23 TB with the plenum

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
              no

You'll have to use the h23 TB with the plenum
              no i meant, are the studs the same size and threading? i am using the h23 TB and plenum but my plenum is missing 2 studs, can i just use 2 other ones that are on the f22 plenum?

Comment

I don't know without studying...but if I were to guess I'd say yes

one could check majestic, it may list the stud size for both applications...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

pictures are not working

Be Clean

Comment

can someone tell me if the f22a1 is compatible for f22b intake mani?

i'll remind you the a1 has no butteryfly valves, and the f22b does...

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz
                      can someone tell me if the f22a1 is compatible for f22b intake mani?

i'll remind you the a1 has no butteryfly valves, and the f22b does...
                      it does? are you talking about the JDM f22b2(DOHC)? if so, then yes. but if your talking about the USDM f22b(SOHC) then no(and i don't think is has IAB's)

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                        it does? are you talking about the JDM f22b2(DOHC)? if so, then yes. but if your talking about the USDM f22b(SOHC) then no(and i don't think is has IAB's)

You have your numbers backward. F22B is JDM. F22B1, B2, B6 etc is USDM.

The JDM F22B manifold should fit.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Does anyone happen to have the pics for this DIY? I am hoping to do this early this fall and I need some pictures.. I'm a visual learner.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit

i knew........just seeing if you did

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                              i knew........just seeing if you did

Yeah! I get an A! LOL!

As for actually doing it, it is pretty straightfoward. Pretty much remove and install in the reverse of removal. All of the differences in the coolant hoses etc, should be posted in my H series plenum swap thread.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit

ya i don't think it's jdm because it has EGR. i bolted the thing on and it fits, but it has a really high idle...

Be Clean

Comment

Working...
                                X