Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENG: H23 Intake Manifold Swap (56K die!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for PICTURES!!!!!!!!! please....it would help
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil
      I just finished the swap 2 days ago. Thanks for the DIY. Now my car is idleing abnormal, I already reset the ECU and clean everything...is it possible that there is vaccum leak? My car also making white smoke when I WOT it. Is it possible that the idle is caused by my ECU? I am using P12 ECU FYI.

Thanks
      you need a pt6 to make this work a it's peak.

Comment

which ecu comes in our cars originally?

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
          which ecu comes in our cars originally?
          90-91=PT3

92-93 DX-LX=PT3

92-93 EX-SE=PT6

Comment

thats wut i thought, thanks. pt6 biotches lol

Member Ride Facebook
            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
            For Sale Thread

Comment

going to attempt this, wish me luckkkkkkk

-need more pics though aha

Comment

have fun. its easy. the only part thats different is the 2 coolant lines. i can take pics for you if you need em, keep us posted. have fun. i love mine. when the butterflies open fully its so nice.

Member Ride Facebook
                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                For Sale Thread

Comment

can anyone do a new write up for this no pics dammt
                  GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
                    have fun. its easy. the only part thats different is the 2 coolant lines. i can take pics for you if you need em, keep us posted. have fun. i love mine. when the butterflies open fully its so nice.
                    yea, someone is selling me everything above the valve cover from an h23 for 35 bucks lol

Comment

k ill try to snap some pics after i buy some nuggs after work. and post em up.

Member Ride Facebook
                      SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                      For Sale Thread

Comment

can someone post up the wiring for the iab (black box) to open the runners, i accidentally deleted the private message that had it and i want to double check my wiring because back when i did it i really had no idea wtf i was doing. thanks

Member Ride Facebook
                        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                        For Sale Thread

Comment

My way is ground to ecu pin A17, 12v goes to dizzy wire

The H22's AIB circuit that opens the short, high-rpm runners in the intake manifold also gets added by tapping the black/yellow wire from the H22's plug to the same color wire that goes to the distributor in the Accord's harness. This simply supplies power to the AIB solenoid. The pink signal wire goes from the AIB solenoid back to the subharness/ECU at pin A17.
                          http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/te...wap/index.html

supplant "AIB" for "IAB"

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                          where you been, is something wrong?
                          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

sweet. now i have another freaking problem... i tried puttin on a h22 tb on yesterday... now my shit is trippin, idle is all fd, it fit like a glove, but i didnt notice til after that it doesnt have the fitting on top of it for soem type of air sensor or a vacuum line or whatever... also the fitv below the throttle body (thats the fitv right?) the lines go in different directions.. but that shouldnt make a difference right?

my motor does this chugging shit now.. im going to put the h23 tb back on and see if that fixes it... if not im really freakin worried about my car lol. but then again if its fucked i get to pull it out and buy an H then build the f22 for another cb... but ya, so any ideas would be awesome. i can only check the net at work until friday when it gets hooked up at my new place.

thanks in advance

Member Ride Facebook
                            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                            For Sale Thread

Comment

hey guys, I'm getting ready to try this but for whatever reason the pictures aren't loading onto my computer. Is this just me or is it not loading any anybody else's either?

Comment

the host of the pics went down or something and they arent there ne more... everyones tried lookin through their computer for em... but negative on that. even cokinut.

i took some pics on my digital camera before i tore it apart and fucked my shit up ill post when i have time (i just moved so its hard).

Member Ride Facebook
                                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                                For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X