Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENG: H23 Intake Manifold Swap (56K die!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by busak87
    man, I wish the pics still worked for this DIY, im going to be swaping in my H23 intake mani this summer!
    ill be doing this as well, but just doing the h23 plenum and TB and hopefully a spacer as well. what engine do you have?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

hey starchland, ive got the f22a1, and I will be swaping in the complete h23 intake manifold and throttle body

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

i wonder where u got that h23 mani from^^^^

Comment

Can a H22 TB and Intake Manifold be used instead? Will the gains be the same as using a H23 TB and Intake Manifold?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN33
            Can a H22 TB and Intake Manifold be used instead? Will the gains be the same as using a H23 TB and Intake Manifold?

Thanks.
            The H22 TB and plenum (top half of manifold) will work, but you must have either H23 lower runners, or F22A6 lower runners.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

ah the pics need to be updated!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                ah the pics need to be updated!!!!
                x2. I was hoping to do this swap next week and was relying on the pics since I am a visual learner.

If not pics, hopefully I can find someone local to come give me a hand.

Comment

Cokinut is a great pic taker, I can't live up to that, but I'm here to answer any questions anyone may have.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

can someone update these photos? im tryin to do this but its alot easier with pictures. Thanks. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

how come i cant see the pics

Backyard Customs
                      Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                      why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
                      Building Fund: $0
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

well again can some one update the pics are not workin......please

Backyard Customs
                        Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                        why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
                        Building Fund: $0
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

I might end up trying this in the next couple of days with the camo car, and if so, I will try and take pics of the process.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                            I might end up trying this in the next couple of days with the camo car, and if so, I will try and take pics of the process.
                            Would be greatly appreciated
                            p12 on sale:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post2245646
                            Bisimoto Heat-shielding Intake Manifold Gasket and Rear Engine Motor Mount for sale:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...95#post2246795

Comment

pics pics pics....!!!
                              somebody update or contact cokinut

Comment

hey man great DIy but whats up with the pics.. if you or anyone can fix this please help me as i just got a h23 IM and am going to do the swap tomarrow. THANKS
                                ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Working...
                                X