Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENG: H23 Intake Manifold Swap (56K die!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So whats up with the pics... anyone look at this yet?
    ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

what good wit the pics. i cant see them

Comment

Originally posted by 93tunerofdacb7 View Post
        So whats up with the pics... anyone look at this yet?
        Originally posted by highmilage View Post
        what good wit the pics. i cant see them
        cokinut, the guy who put this DIY together, doesn't really frequent cb7tuner much anymore. he even said earlier in this thread that the images were lost.

however, the instructions are very well detailed and should provide enough information in swapping manifolds. if you disassemble the h23 mani from a prelude, and then remove your f22a1 manifold, chances are you'll feel comfortable enough with the swap. if you search around, you can even find threads with images that pertain to removing/installing manifolds.
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

This is a very awesome thread for DIYers. Enjoy.
          Bisimoto Engineering
          1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
          2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
          3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

hey deev cant you get some pics up or are there any other DIY's around for this

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
            91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
            funds for swap:$000.00
            Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
            Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

man i thought i wasn't gonna be able to do this mod with out pics . i did it as written in the first page insructions with no problems. evreything is working fine and man does that shit hit and 4000 rpm's and sounds loud as hell . this was one of the easiest mods i've done so far.
              THANKS COKINUT GREAT WRITE UP

MOVING TO BACK FLORIDA IN 2 WEEKS. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OVER THERE.

Comment

I've received a ton of PM's about the swap + pictures. after back tracking and doing a lot of research (pulling out backup DVD of my pix and accord stuff since i have a prelude now) - Those pictures were hosted on AccordTuner's server and have been erased. I'm still looking for my folder of Original pictures of the swap and i'm going to try to upload and relink when i get time. I've been super busy with my upcoming wedding, photography biz, and 9-5 job.

Other than the pix, the write up looks Daunting, BUT if you are really serious about it, i've wrote it pretty much step by step tackling pretty much each concern. I know pictures help, i'm a visual guy, but in the mean time please read each step

Thanks guys! i'll try to stop by here more often!
                BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

by far my favorite write-up. still havent done it tho

Comment

Oh God THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
                    for the guys that buy manifolds that don't come with all the valves and sensors. the f22aX Starting Air Valve will bolt up to the h23 manifold.
                    I only went thru countless threads, and then 6 pages thru this thread to find the answer to that question. LOL!
                    I just know that when I buy my IM, not everything is gonna be included.
                    Good to know that I can swap out my sensors and valves from the f/22 ...

And Les .. dude .. I'ma photographer too .. and you know how us togs make everything a visual ..
                    Them pics missing on the first page would be a plus for guys like me ....

Hahha .. onward with more reading on this subject ..

Tomi
                    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 01-05-2010, 11:01 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

bump, im mechanically enclined, but for some reason im worried about doin this swap, like it wont go rite, something will go wrong,
                      ill be swappin the h23 im and tb on the f22a6 runners.

i even painted the plenum and everything even the bolts, the re routing of the coolant lines and vac lines scare me lol.

i guess i gotta take my time and use my brain, its pretty str8 forward according to you guys.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        bump, im mechanically enclined, but for some reason im worried about doin this swap, like it wont go rite, something will go wrong,
                        ill be swappin the h23 im and tb on the f22a6 runners.

i even painted the plenum and everything even the bolts, the re routing of the coolant lines and vac lines scare me lol.

i guess i gotta take my time and use my brain, its pretty str8 forward according to you guys.
                        I can take some photos of how my lines are routed for you.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I'm interested in seeing the pics too if you wouldn't mind getting them foamy. I'm missing a part to start on swapping my manifold over but it wouldn't hurt to learn how to do it ahead of time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            I can take some photos of how my lines are routed for you.
                            - FITV (fast idle thermo valve): It’s on the front of the upper half of the manifold on the F22, it’s right under the TB (throttle body) on the H23. You either need to reroute the coolant lines or you can completely bypass the coolant (connect the 2 lines together).

get some shots of this also

Comment

bump^

Comment

i got a complete h23 IM if anybody looking for one.

Comment

Working...
                                X