Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

That is a very nice install DIY.

Off topic, can I ask what your cams are degreed in at? With that much torque and a good header and IM you should be able to carry torque much further than that. Especially with those cams.

It makes me wonder if they are either too much for the compression your running, or if adjusting the degree will push some that torque to the right.

EDIT: did you adjust the degree for the second dyno session? It looks smoother.
    Last edited by Ghetto_CB7; 09-16-2011, 01:46 AM.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
      That is a very nice install DIY.

Off topic, can I ask what your cams are degreed in at? With that much torque and a good header and IM you should be able to carry torque much further than that. Especially with those cams.

It makes me wonder if they are either too much for the compression your running, or if adjusting the degree will push some that torque to the right.

EDIT: did you adjust the degree for the second dyno session? It looks smoother.
      Thanks man. No, I did not degree the cams in, though, it is recommended by many builders and Skunk2. I used the quick settings given by Skunk2. And no, I did not mess with my cam gear settings when I was getting my second tuned. I think it's the tuner who worked his Magic to get my powerband that smooth.

Also, I believe it's my stock compression that is holding me back; otherwise, I would've see alot more. I'll be doing a set of Mahle 11.5:1 pistons next year when the time's right. Hoping to be somewhere around 220whp if I'm lucky.

Originally posted by toycar
      Braking the bank, maybe. Feeling like a boss, likely.

Comment

Has anyone else installed one of these? I'm wondering about the coolant hoses; if Nusdogg used two straight hoses and just routed them however it worked. The IACV relocation positions those coolant nipples at odd angles to route towards the thermostat...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
        X