No announcement yet.

ENG: Injector Removal/450cc Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's right i had to find out the hard way when i had my h22 put in (something i will never do again) they used the fuel rail from my f22 and didn't change the 240cc injectors out so my car was running lean i burned up 2 cats before i found out what it was.

Originally posted by 92ex
    well if thats right... anyone want to buy my 345cc injectors?

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
      i tried installin the fuel rail.. took about maybe an hour all together.. but the fuel plug bolt that AEM supplied to cover one of the holes was a piece of shit... it leaked fuel up the ying yang..so i tightend it a lil bit more.. and fuel still kept comming out! now im tryin to losen the bolt.. the bolt is just shut tight in their.. so basiclly i cant get it out.. so i had to put the old fuel rail back in.. which took like 5 min.. if anyone wants it.. im selling my shit for 100 bucks flat..plus shippin if you can get the screw out..
      are you talking about the end of the rail where two screws go in to close the hole? you probably need to put a thin washer in between the plate and hole and that should keep fuel from leaking.
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

hey 92ex, this writeup was done on the f22b right? so id have to drill/widen the o-rings to fit the 450cc? thanks

Comment

yep, done to my F22B, although the fuel rail is from a f22a6. You don't need to get'em too big, just enough to comfortly fit over the injector.
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
          X