Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ant96gle
    How would a P39 ECU run on this swap?
    P39 is the ECU for a F22B DOHC. The red line is higher, etc.
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Comment

so.....what injectors are you guys using?

im tempted to just use my stock accord ones which i sent out to be cleaned and bench flowed.
      260 vs 290 *shrugs*
      i have h23 ones but they dont fit for some odd reason.

hopefully i can get the timing belt on monday.
      ill take a pic of where it needs to be filled, its like a hole that does nothing, lol.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

looks like i need the gsr timing belt...mine is pretty big, either that or im off a tooth which creates slack on one side of the belt and is making it hit the timing cover
        I <3 G60.

Comment

how long did the swap take? will the car be out of service for more than a day? Also, I take it a 91 EX ECU won't work with it well?
          Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

Comment

Originally posted by EXkidd91
            how long did the swap take? will the car be out of service for more than a day? Also, I take it a 91 EX ECU won't work with it well?
            mine took about two weeks...but im sure you can get it swapped on a day with a coupole people working on it.

the stock ecu wont work very weelll, hell even with the p14 ecu it'll run rich.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

The goddamned mother fucking GSR TIMING BELT did not work on this swap. Wtf is the problem w/ this shit. I'm so pisssed!!!!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
              ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by xwade01
                The goddamned mother fucking GSR TIMING BELT did not work on this swap. Wtf is the problem w/ this shit. I'm so pisssed!!!!!
                i guess it depends on application because my h23 belt had so much slack witht he tensioner maxed out that it was hitting the timing cover LOL
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Yeah well I don't get it. I have both belts and they are both too small. Idno wtf is going on.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                  ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by xwade01
                    Yeah well I don't get it. I have both belts and they are both too small. Idno wtf is going on.
                    not to ask stupid questions but you loosed both tensioners right?
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

I loosened everything. I almost took everything off. I even moved the cams around off TDC to see if it'd fit, and NOTHING. Idk wtf is going on. Everything else was a breeze...

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

xwade01: you did get the H23 timing gear for the crankshaft right?
                        I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonScryer
                          xwade01: you did get the H23 timing gear for the crankshaft right?
                          yea he got all that and the h23 be;lt fit for him
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            yea he got all that and the h23 be;lt fit for him

Thanks for answering for me! But yeah I got everything to work just fine. In process of getting motor in.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                            ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

So......what was the problem?

Comment

none of the timing belts he tried would fit.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X