X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RidnLow
    replied
    H23 head

if anyone needs a h23 head or parts i have a complete h23 engine and tranny, ecu,etc. with 96,000 miles. just pm if interested or if you want pics

Leave a comment:

• starchland
    replied
    patiently awaiting a dyno...

Leave a comment:

• RidnLow
    replied
    H23 head

hey if anyone needs a H23 head i have one with about 96,000 miles on it. I actually have a complete h23 engine with auto tranny,ecu, etc. pm me if you need any parts or if you want pics!

Leave a comment:

• mcserocki
    replied
    I have to say that I am very impressed with the knowledge that floats around in here. I have a 92 camaro that im working on (but chevys are easy) and also a 93 accord. I don't know much about hondas and of corse am trying to get more power out of mine. Everyone's blah blah blah h22 swap blah blah. I get tired of taking the easy way out and just swapping motors. I would like to build the f22a6 i have and the whole f22b head thing sounds easy. Besides some ecu work is there anything else to complement the swap. I.E. cams or something. PLEASE REMEMBER I DONT KNOW ALOT OF AFTERMARKET HONDA PARTS/COMPANIES. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• jdmcb7510
    replied
    where can i get the timing gears?

Leave a comment:

• sublime
    replied
    Originally posted by sublime
    Ok this is a nub question: I have a f20a (sohc) now does this matter, do I go by the same procedure? Let me know.
    bump, someone knows this

Leave a comment:

• c mak
    replied
    Ya, I want to see some #'s also.

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    where da dyno results at mangggg

Leave a comment:

• 93EXaesthetic
    replied
    Dyno!...dyno!!!....dyno!!...we Want Dyno...we Want Dyno....!!!

Leave a comment:

• sublime
    replied
    Ok this is a nub question: I have a f20a (sohc) now does this matter, do I go by the same procedure? Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• 5spd=tehwin
    replied
    Alot of useful information in this thread! I think I found my new project!

Leave a comment:

• peego
    replied
    Originally posted by HondaFan81
    Random thoughts...

For those simply swapping the JDM F22B heads onto a F22ax block with no Delta cam regrinds, etc. If it's physically possible to get a .030" mill on this head, you will be around 9.8:1 compression and so using a P14 (H23) ECU may seem a feasible cheap way to make it work, without spending money on a chipped P06 ECU & tuning. Sidenote: a .020" mill will yield 9.6:1 compression, that may be good enough if .030" is too much.

Now if you go camshaft regrinds, use a chipped P06 & tuning obviously.

Also, using indirect calculations I calculated a stock JDM F22B DOHC non-vtec head to have about 47.2 head CC. Not many know or have this info, use it to your advantage.
    i will take this note you post to my advantage i have one laying in my basement if i get some extra $$ i might add this project to my current projects that i am working on.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• 93EXaesthetic
    replied
    Originally posted by growguy
    this swap is pretty interesting. with a good intake manifold this would be an effective and somewhat easy way of boosting power and at the same time you could give everything a really good clean. hmm i wonder if the lack of f22b heads being sold might be stopping many cb7 owners from doing this.
    precisely im trying to do the swap myself..its hard to find them.. you will see the head swap once in a blue moon on e-bay..you gotta get down n dirty with all the honda forums to find em..
    this is definietly something i want...i would modifiy my throttle body cuz i already have an f22a6...and definielty get an aftermarket DC header .. and high flow cat.....
    i would love to do thsi swap..im just wondering about timing issues..and fucking up my pistons :P..
    i cant wait for someone to dyno a f22ax head swap..so we can see the performance gains!...i might have to be the 1st to do it :P

Leave a comment:

• growguy
    replied
    this swap is pretty interesting. with a good intake manifold this would be an effective and somewhat easy way of boosting power and at the same time you could give everything a really good clean. hmm i wonder if the lack of f22b heads being sold might be stopping many cb7 owners from doing this.

Leave a comment:

• HondaFan81
    replied
    Random thoughts...

For those simply swapping the JDM F22B heads onto a F22ax block with no Delta cam regrinds, etc. If it's physically possible to get a .030" mill on this head, you will be around 9.8:1 compression and so using a P14 (H23) ECU may seem a feasible cheap way to make it work, without spending money on a chipped P06 ECU & tuning. Sidenote: a .020" mill will yield 9.6:1 compression, that may be good enough if .030" is too much.

Now if you go camshaft regrinds, use a chipped P06 & tuning obviously.

Also, using indirect calculations I calculated a stock JDM F22B DOHC non-vtec head to have about 47.2 head CC. Not many know or have this info, use it to your advantage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X