No announcement yet.

ENG: F22B DOHC Head Swap onto F22AX Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I know that part, but he said he tried an H23 belt, which is supposed to work. He said it didn't, and then it did? What was off on the engine to cause it not to fit?
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonScryer
      Yeah, I know that part, but he said he tried an H23 belt, which is supposed to work. He said it didn't, and then it did? What was off on the engine to cause it not to fit?
      im assuming the 1st "h23" belt was the wrong one...maybe because guys who work at auto places are dumbasses or something? but the 2nd one worked but just a bit on the loose side.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ill be trying this later

Comment

Can someone relay to me the tightening sequence for an f22b please.
          Last edited by Grumpys93; 01-18-2017, 10:54 PM.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

any obd1 gsr timing belt should fit.

what do you mean by tightening sequence?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

could someone give me a link to a H23 head swap on to a F22a6? im not sure if the F22ax and the F22a6 are the same(or ami just asking a stupid question?)

Comment

they are the same.

Comment

the tightening sequence for all the bolts on the head ie what order do you tighten all the bolts down and what torque specs they are
                  Last edited by Grumpys93; 01-18-2017, 10:54 PM.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

get a halms/haynes.

Comment

ive looked for one, no shops carry preludes.. thats why i asked ppl here i looked on ebay and they want 30 for it. screw that
                      ~Nick~

Comment

Go to Autozone.com and look on the online shop manuals. You'll find it there pretty easy, piece of cake!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                        ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

ok thanks that helped alot
                          ~Nick~

Comment

I take it there are no numbers up from anyone yet?

Comment

i have a h23 head and need to know (pics please) what needs to be blocked off for no oil leak. thanks. what timing belt is better gsr or h23? i need a h23 lower timing gear? pleaselet me know. thanks
                              it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
                                i have a h23 head and need to know (pics please) what needs to be blocked off for no oil leak. thanks. what timing belt is better gsr or h23? i need a h23 lower timing gear? pleaselet me know. thanks
                                thats correct
                                h23 lower timing gear
                                gsr belt fit mine perfectly

gotta get back to you on which port, mine already came filled in.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X