Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backk InTheCB7
    replied
    All the picture links are broken. OP, can you please rehost?

Leave a comment:

• rvaldez0781
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
    the replacement is basically straightforward, only a noob could mess it up
    I messed up my first time, i bent the fuel line and ended up with a leak... It was my fault cause i wasnt using the proper tools. I fixed it by buyin a new steel line from autozone, bending, flaring and fitting it with a compression fitting. it was a pain...

here's a pic of the filter after removing the black box and intake...

Last edited by rvaldez0781; 04-23-2009, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bobbycos
    replied
    the replacement is basically straightforward, only a noob could mess it up

Leave a comment:

• Gecko1
    replied
    yea can you re up the pics i am a visual person and thanks i am doing that this weekend

Leave a comment:

• J3wman
    replied
    pics didnt show up

Leave a comment:

• ceelooboob
    replied
    Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
    How much does a fuel filter go for ..? best name brand and can u please Re.Up the piics thanks
    i buy my fuel filters from the dealer...around $20 from what i remember

one suggestion...i use flare nut wrenches for the fittings on the fuel lines not to strip them

Leave a comment:

• areannecl
    replied
    I got a Bosch one for 18 usd.

Leave a comment:

• 93SM4_CB7
    replied
    How much does a fuel filter go for ..? best name brand and can u please Re.Up the piics thanks

Leave a comment:

• areannecl
    replied
    Bump!

Leave a comment:

• areannecl
    replied
    This is really great, but is there any possible way to get a re-up on the pics, coz I really want to replace my fuel filter and I just bought one. Would love to do work on that this weekend. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• HondaGuy1212
    replied
    Originally posted by The G-Man
    Did you ever take off the fuel rail bajo bolt to relieve fuel pressure like the Haynes manual says?
    just relieve the fuel pressure by opening the gas cap and then when you take off the lines to the fuel filter there will be little gas coming have a rag with you to clean it up. no need to open the banjo bolt, The fuel is not under that much pressure

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Did you ever take off the fuel rail bajo bolt to relieve fuel pressure like the Haynes manual says?

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    Originally posted by YellowCord
    it take less than an hour, and require men muscle.
    LOL. later.

Leave a comment:

• YellowCord
    replied
    Originally posted by MadSpleen85
    complete newbie question but how often do you guys change your fuel filters? What brand do you prefer or is there no difference in your opinion. Let me know.

well I just change mine when I got my car, I heard if u want your gas mile to increase change it every 12k, gas mile did really increase, before i go 23 mile per gallon, now i hit 25 mile.

Leave a comment:

• MadSpleen85
    replied
    complete newbie question but how often do you guys change your fuel filters? What brand do you prefer or is there no difference in your opinion. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X