Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headless bolts?? LOL you mean a rivet?

Comment

they use rivet screws to hold the tps in place, they have a special toll they used to put that on when they built them at the factory!

Comment

good DIY, ill be using this knowlege(power) in a few days since i just got a h23/a6 hybrid IM and need to replace TPS

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
        Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
          Headless bolts?? LOL you mean a rivet?
          Yeah, I supose so. I used to thinking of rivets as being very small without threads.

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

awesome people, stick all your front line war experience with taking this thing off and replacing it on here for the new recruit deployed to the war!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
              So you mean the TPS is held on by headless bolts??? What a dumb design by Honda. They must want people to pay the $500.
              there actually bolts that when they get to a certain torque the heads break off. Ive found it easier just to cut a slot in the top of them with a hacksaw and back them out with a flathead screwdriver
              Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

I got code 7 TPS sensor, replaced the sensor with a brand new one, not even touched, and still code 7. What now?
                Accord M0DiFi3D From Norway

Visit Website: http://www.garaget.org/?car=63883

Comment

Working...
                X