X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lordoja
    replied
    H23 Tranny, P14 and F22

so here's how it went, the H23 tranny with the P0X was pretty good, handled about the same as the F22 one, auto shifted at 2.5-3k RPM on normal and 3.5-5k on Sport depending on throttle position. didn't do much driving to get MPG

with the P14 it pulled all the torque out, first off it was a bitch to fit the TCU in the cage, couldn't secure it to the case so i just used velcro tape and some mexican magic.
    One thing that i noticed was that when in D4 it triggers the Sport mode, and turns it off on D3 the switch has no effect on this matter.
    It also changed the RPM limiter, i noticed it kicked up to PAST 7.5k in the red line, i was afraid to push it further i did noticed that it guzzled gas past 6k so yea lol.
    i filled it up to 3/4 tank, and zeroed my trip meter. reached a bit past the 1/2 mark at 81 miles.
    so if my math does right 17.04gal/4 = 4.25gal. 81mi/4.25gal= roughly 19-20MPG that's a combination of city/freeway driving. It revs at 3.5-4k RPM at 70 MPH and spikes up to 5 at speeds over 80-90.
    so far so good. IMO it was worth trading the MPG (from 25 to 20) for the added take off response.

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    I didn't go with the H22 TCU simply because I didn't want to find out if the H's higher redline meant later shift points than for a lower-revving F22. Post how that goes for you, I'm curious how it copes.

Leave a comment:

• lordoja
    replied
    im getting both tranny and TCU, guess imma try one each per tank and report back lol

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    MP1A here. I haven't noticed any difference, last I measured I was averaging about 26mpg in town (I've got something of a lead foot though), and once measured 31, but I'm still using the F22's TCU.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-28-2011, 02:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lordoja
    replied
    anyone else running an H22 tranny on a F22? what MPG should i be expecting from this?

Leave a comment:

• ukaccord92
    replied
    if only they could do the same for the reverse light wiring nice wirte up .
    any diagram for the auto to manaul reverse wiring ?

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    What about Accord tranny? Mine is sittin super weird and I am getting the vibration as mentioned above...

Leave a comment:

• 9tAkord
    replied
    As far as I know, it should bolt right in using your original mount. No need to drill and tap. Your sensors, VSS etc. should also plug right in to your existing harness.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    yes it will fit guy.

dont think the sh models will fit tho.

Leave a comment:

• blazedealh91
    replied
    bumb

Leave a comment:

• blazedealh91
    replied
    Help

okay will a tranny from a 96 lude fit tranny code MP1A its auto
    i have 92 accord ex auto
    am geting axles
    tcu
    but my ? is seeing how its obd2 will it work and wat do i have to do to get it to work

Leave a comment:

• accordmaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post
    Im assuming this is only for 5spds? my H23 Auto tranny boltes right in.
    Yes!!.. H22/H23 Prelude and 5G Accord 5speed manual transmission.

Leave a comment:

• speedracer450r
    replied
    my question is this, my brother has a cb sedan with an h22, i dont know what trans cuz the swap was in the car when he bought it, it has a vibration when accelerating which feels like a driveline issue, if this wasn't performed could or would it cause this? and like I said I'm not sure what trans was used the car came with two trans and he gave me the other trans for my future h swap what is the trans code for a h-trans (usdm or jdm)?

Leave a comment:

• ncoutlaw
    replied
    i have 1 qustion , will the tranny slide rite in ,or do ineed another flywheel &clutch ,orf something . im using the accord stuff .

Leave a comment:

• zone90cb7lx
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

Working...
X