• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

okay will a tranny from a 96 lude fit tranny code MP1A its auto
    i have 92 accord ex auto
    am geting axles
    tcu
    but my ? is seeing how its obd2 will it work and wat do i have to do to get it to work

Comment

bumb

Comment

yes it will fit guy.

dont think the sh models will fit tho.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

As far as I know, it should bolt right in using your original mount. No need to drill and tap. Your sensors, VSS etc. should also plug right in to your existing harness.

Comment

What about Accord tranny? Mine is sittin super weird and I am getting the vibration as mentioned above...
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

if only they could do the same for the reverse light wiring nice wirte up .
              any diagram for the auto to manaul reverse wiring ?

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Comment

anyone else running an H22 tranny on a F22? what MPG should i be expecting from this?
                Originally posted by scudweiser
                it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

MP1A here. I haven't noticed any difference, last I measured I was averaging about 26mpg in town (I've got something of a lead foot though), and once measured 31, but I'm still using the F22's TCU.
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-28-2011, 02:17 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

im getting both tranny and TCU, guess imma try one each per tank and report back lol
                    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

I didn't go with the H22 TCU simply because I didn't want to find out if the H's higher redline meant later shift points than for a lower-revving F22. Post how that goes for you, I'm curious how it copes.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

H23 Tranny, P14 and F22

so here's how it went, the H23 tranny with the P0X was pretty good, handled about the same as the F22 one, auto shifted at 2.5-3k RPM on normal and 3.5-5k on Sport depending on throttle position. didn't do much driving to get MPG

with the P14 it pulled all the torque out, first off it was a bitch to fit the TCU in the cage, couldn't secure it to the case so i just used velcro tape and some mexican magic.
                        One thing that i noticed was that when in D4 it triggers the Sport mode, and turns it off on D3 the switch has no effect on this matter.
                        It also changed the RPM limiter, i noticed it kicked up to PAST 7.5k in the red line, i was afraid to push it further i did noticed that it guzzled gas past 6k so yea lol.
                        i filled it up to 3/4 tank, and zeroed my trip meter. reached a bit past the 1/2 mark at 81 miles.
                        so if my math does right 17.04gal/4 = 4.25gal. 81mi/4.25gal= roughly 19-20MPG that's a combination of city/freeway driving. It revs at 3.5-4k RPM at 70 MPH and spikes up to 5 at speeds over 80-90.
                        so far so good. IMO it was worth trading the MPG (from 25 to 20) for the added take off response.

Comment

Nice write up man, drilling and tapping isn't a hard thing to do at all. I'm glad you were able to get it done. Biggest key is keeping everything straight and take your time.

click to see my ride
                          click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

im so glad i found this DIY. im going to try to do this myself on a CD5 tranny (F22B1, sorry i forgot the tranny code)

Comment

just finished doing this diy this morning to put my h23 trans in my car. nice write up. all details were correct and true. good attention to detail

Comment

what happens if i only have one bolt on the tranny

Comment

Working...
                                X