EXT: Bumper DRL's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accord_exR View Post
    I wired my bumper lights directly into my corner lights and now i have weird problems. My signal bulb doesnt flash when i arm my alar.
    And they sonr function as their sposed to. Meaning they dont come on with the first click. But they do when i turn headlights on too.. second click.
    Corner lights are sensitive. The ICU can short and cause all kinds of strange problems. (ICU is the brown/black box at the top of the interior fuse panel.)
    wat?

Comment

So what do u recomend... ever since i did this my chime works for when the lights are on.. and the car turna over with the key.... always had to use push start... wtf

Comment

So both orange wires run to 87a?? How does the relay determine whats what when u are signaling?

Also im wondering if i can reverse the output... the drls are brighter when nothing is on can i reverse wiring some how to ultimately reverse what filament im using?

Comment

Can I use a 4 pin relay it has every pin but the 87a pin can I just attach the lights to the 87 pin or not ?? Thanks

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
          you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
            MAKE SURE you put it to 87a, other wise the DRL's will only come on when the running lights are on
            Originally posted by CB7 R3ason View Post
            Can I use a 4 pin relay it has every pin but the 87a pin can I just attach the lights to the 87 pin or not ?? Thanks
            ^
            wat?

Comment

yea i just read that right after I posted haha if i decide to just use 4 pin relay and i do hook it up to the 87 pin when i turn my low beams on will the drl lights turn off....i have retrofitted lights and i have no use for the high beam side so im taking your concept and putting it into the high beams instead of the bumper lights....

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
              you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Working...
              X